Cruise planner sale today - Monday, 11/22/21

Peak city

Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale, not really. Just normal advertising hook. I took screen shots of dining, drinks, internet, key packages on Monday prior to sale. Checked cruise planner yesterday and today, all prices are exactly the same except now has pretty pink banner that says sale price. Net sale savings $0.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, WeatherFx said:

Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale, not really. Just normal advertising hook. I took screen shots of dining, drinks, internet, key packages on Monday prior to sale. Checked cruise planner yesterday and today, all prices are exactly the same except now has pretty pink banner that says sale price. Net sale savings $0.

Sale prices for many sailings were already up on Monday, hence the title of this thread.  And all cruise planner pricing is dependent on the ship/sailing date.  I have been watching prices for my March sailing on Anthem and saved a lot of money this week.  Sorry you are not experiencing the same benefit.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, jimd909 said:

Wow....I just checked and the unlimited dining package went from $189 pp to $203 pp.  Is that what they call a sale?

Navigator of the Seas - Dec. 24 - 7-day sailing.

It's called a Holiday cruise and they know people will book individual specialty dinners and they want to maximize profits.  Having been on one Christmas cruise (Christmas day in Havana), I think you'll have a wonderful time.

16 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

I absolutely agree.  Grab those, especially the refreshment package.

Thank you!  I purchased it this morning for two of us.  i thought about deluxe package but then I remembered the free Diamond drinks.  I don't drink much alcohol so just having the free diamond alcoholic beverages should be enough if I decide to have one.  Thanks again!

• Like 1

Asking for help again.  Is $13.99 a day a good price for the surf and stream internet package?  I'm actually looking at splitting a 3 device package with my wife and brother at $195.93 total ($9.33 a day).  That seems pretty good too?  

1 hour ago, soccer2010 said:

It's called a Holiday cruise and they know people will book individual specialty dinners and they want to maximize profits.  Having been on one Christmas cruise (Christmas day in Havana), I think you'll have a wonderful time.

Very true and that's normally the time of year I cruise.  It's the most expensive time of year to cruise.  But, the price was $189 when I purchased it when they had one of their sales.  Now I see it went up to $203 for their supposed biggest sale of the year.  That's all I'm saying.  I was hoping to get it a bit cheaper.  

2 hours ago, WeatherFx said:

Exactly.  The only lower price I can see for my sailing is the internet packages are a bit cheaper.

I was ready to book the Refreshment package now on sale for $17.00 because it would have soda and specialty coffees  BUT then I  see it says not good at any Starbucks.  Is that where the specialty coffees come from on the ship  or is there a Starbucks and other places?  We are scheduled to sail on the Vision in April.   

Does anyone know how much the Voom Surf & Stream (1 person, 2 devices) is for the Black Friday sale on Symphony of the Seas sailing on 4/30/22? Since I purchased for 2 people (1 device each) already, the cruise planner won't let me check with out cancelling my current reservation I'm assuming. Any know?

3 hours ago, imola said:

I was ready to book the Refreshment package now on sale for $17.00 because it would have soda and specialty coffees  BUT then I  see it says not good at any Starbucks.  Is that where the specialty coffees come from on the ship  or is there a Starbucks and other places?  We are scheduled to sail on the Vision in April.   

I know you can get specialty coffee at Café Promenade and/or Park Café. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, imola said:

There should be specialty coffees at other locations on board.

6 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Click on it and it should give you the current price - no need to cancel.

Hi Biker19,

No, it won't let me click on either name. Says, "Limited to once per cruise" because it thinks I want to book the Surf & Stream again.

Just want to know if anyone out there knows how much the Zoom Surf & Stream is for 1 person, 2 devices on Symphony of the Seas 4/30/22 sailing.

I wanted to thank folks for their guidance on booking a package on our next cruise.  I booked the Refreshment Package at 50% off, so $17.00 per day.   Now if we just get to go.  

Hope everyone had a nice holiday. 

• Like 2

On 11/24/2021 at 3:18 PM, imola said:

It is good for Cafe promenade, any of the bars worth espresso machines (but don't expect much more than a basic drink) and at the MDR. 

I don't believe vision has a branded Starbucks location. 

Am I required to call RCCL directly to book the Deluxe Beverage Package for a current 20 year old, who will turn 21 several months before our sailing?  Our cruise planner reflects that she is not eligible, which is accurate at this moment. 

I wanted to take advantage of the reduced (???) DBP Black Friday sale price.

On 11/25/2021 at 1:21 AM, TennisCruiser62 said:

Hi Biker19,

No, it won't let me click on either name. Says, "Limited to once per cruise" because it thinks I want to book the Surf & Stream again.

Just want to know if anyone out there knows how much the Zoom Surf & Stream is for 1 person, 2 devices on Symphony of the Seas 4/30/22 sailing.

Google or Bing your request and you will get your answer.  From my Oasis cruise in September I seem to remember $22.99 per day for 1 device internet package. Can’t remember the cost for 2 devices.  Remember 3 can use plan for one as long as one of the devices is logged off. 

9 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Google or Bing your request and you will get your answer.  From my Oasis cruise in September I seem to remember $22.99 per day for 1 device internet package. Can’t remember the cost for 2 devices.  Remember 3 can use plan for one as long as one of the devices is logged off. 

fat finger. Correction meant 2 and not 3. 

On 11/24/2021 at 5:07 PM, TennisCruiser62 said:

Does anyone know how much the Voom Surf & Stream (1 person, 2 devices) is for the Black Friday sale on Symphony of the Seas sailing on 4/30/22? Since I purchased for 2 people (1 device each) already, the cruise planner won't let me check with out cancelling my current reservation I'm assuming. Any know?

I am on Symphony in 1/29/22 and right now on sat 11/27 the Zoom is $13.49.

Even though you have booked yours already the price it shows in your planner is the current discount price.

my planner shows the DBP is 60.99 and I know I paid $57

3 minutes ago, matt1 said:

So, what happens when the countdown timer hits zero? Game over, or Cyber Monday starts? Or something else? 🤔

AC6C00E3-B1C5-465E-A382-9DE3097168C3.jpeg

😎

It will just keep being extended 

Screenshot_20211127-134510_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1