Cruise planner sale today - Monday, 11/22/21

Peak city

I just paid $6.49 pp/pd for the soda package.  First time I've seen it on sale.  Also got a lower price on the Voom surf.  Check your cruise planners, folks.  And if by chance the prices go lower on Friday, you can always cancel and repurchase.

• Thanks 5

Peak City can you post which date / ship you are on? 

Still showing regular pricing for Jan 29, 2022 Odyssey. I have it at a lower rate than current price due from last month (for this cruise) but will check again tomorrow just in case. 

2 minutes ago, jonj said:

Peak City can you post which date / ship you are on? 

Still showing regular pricing for Jan 29, 2022 Odyssey. I have it at a lower rate than current price due from last month (for this cruise) but will check again tomorrow just in case. 

I am on Anthem  March 20, 2022.

Edited by Peak city
  • Like 1

Oasis March 6th.  Still the same discounts so far today as the past couple weeks (20% off Key, Beverage Package) - some larger discounts on dining packages. I already got both the Key and Beverage Package at 25% and 30% off, respectively, from October.  Our excursions I also got at 25% off earlier (now most show 10% off).  

I'll check early tomorrow morning for better.discounts!

38 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

No drops yet for Feb 18, 2022 Navigator. Hoping there are great deals tomorrow. 

I'm on that sailing too, and back on Navigator again in Sept--no deals yet for that one either.  

Also no deals for my Symphony in March or Odyssey in June yet.  

• Like 1

I have a few cruises booked and have been tracking the refreshment package across all of the cruises. Today I see a drop from $30/day to $17/day on a couple of them and not on others. Instead of dropping all the prices at once for everything they may be putting some items on sale today and some items on sale tomorrow. That is probably a good strategy for them. Instead of grabbing all the discounts at once we have to keep checking back. Royal is betting we will miss some. 

Very strange...I checked for Voom surf-stream (one device or two) for the seven cruises I have booked for 2022 and the price is exactly the same for all of them regardless of date/ship/itinerary.

I'll check again tomorrow through Cyber Monday.

1 hour ago, HBCcruiser said:

No drops yet for Feb 18, 2022 Navigator. Hoping there are great deals tomorrow. 

I don't see a price drop yet for my April 4th Navigator cruise either, but I did see a beverage price drop for the soda and refreshment package to the lowest level I have seen on my Allure OTS cruise for Feb 27th 2022. 

Edited by binro01

My soda package dropped today for our Dec. 4th cruise, BUT NOT our May Cruise. Thanks for the heads up, I saved 20.00.  What was the original price for internet that you got and what it is now?  Just wondering if the price now is a good price.  Thanks.

3 minutes ago, hollon said:

My soda package dropped today for our Dec. 4th cruise, BUT NOT our May Cruise. Thanks for the heads up, I saved 20.00.  What was the original price for internet that you got and what it is now?  Just wondering if the price now is a good price.  Thanks.

The surf and stream for 1 device dropped $3.50 (I had made a note the cost was $18.39 and when I looked at it a few minutes ago, it was $14.89).  I'm still trying to decide if I need the "stream" portion of it or not. 🤔

10 minutes ago, alchemist4 said:

Key got cheap, but the benefits keep fluctuating. I'm not sure what they are anymore haha

The key is about 7 bucks more per day than the Voom package, So depending on if you already have the UDP, the Key's value proposition may vary. I have the UDP so, recouping 42.60 per person in value without the benefit you get from the embarkation lunch is tougher for me.

Ok we don't usually get beverage packages as we are  limited soda/coffee drinkers.  The soda package for our April 10 day cruise is at %76. including tip.  (Discount they say is 30%) Is that a good price?  The coffee package is $31.00  and no discount.  If we end up not going do they refund our money?  Sorry for the questions, just new territory for us.  

29 minutes ago, imola said:

Ok we don't usually get beverage packages as we are  limited soda/coffee drinkers.  The soda package for our April 10 day cruise is at %76. including tip.  (Discount they say is 30%) Is that a good price?  The coffee package is $31.00  and no discount.  If we end up not going do they refund our money?  Sorry for the questions, just new territory for us.  

Look at the bottom line pricing not the % off.

If you cancel they'll refund to the credit card used for the purchase. But if it were me I would cancel cruise planner items the minute I knew I wasn't going.

• Like 1