Cruise planner sale today - Monday, 11/22/21

Peak city

7 minutes ago, TennisCruiser62 said:

That darn Beach Club at CocoCay for my April cruise has been sold out before this sale. It shows it dropped to under $100pp, but it was already sold out!

Just looked to see if it was still available for the 12/5 Anthem of the Seas, and it’s a really tempting offer…

0EB2060D-4DAB-4DF2-94CF-92D6A9983CE9.jpeg

😁

Edited by matt1
  • Like 2

With the deluxe beverage drinks package- 

when you eat in the included dining options within your cruise fare - such as windjammer, dining room etc are drinks included there at dinner and breakfast times throughout the day? Or is it food only? In that case a deluxe drinks package including all juices / coffee / alcohol etc would probably make sense… 

or do you only need the drinks package when you are in bars / premium restaurants that aren’t within the cruise fare? 

Our cruise is only 4 days long, with 2 days in between at Nassau and cococay, so I’m trying to figure out if I’ll even be on the ship that much, as both of those days I’ll be on the island for the full time allowed. Day 1 we won’t be sailing until evening and day 4 we are at sea all day.. 

6 minutes ago, Kilash said:

when you eat in the included dining options within your cruise fare - such as windjammer, dining room etc are drinks included there at dinner and breakfast times throughout the day? Or is it food only? In that case a deluxe drinks package including all juices / coffee / alcohol etc would probably make sense… 

or do you only need the drinks package when you are in bars / premium restaurants that aren’t within the cruise fare? 

Our cruise is only 4 days long, with 2 days in between at Nassau and cococay, so I’m trying to figure out if I’ll even be on the ship that much, as both of those days I’ll be on the island for the full time allowed. Day 1 we won’t be sailing until evening and day 4 we are at sea all day.. 

No alcoholic drinks or soda's with any meal. Coffee, milk and water in the main dining rooms and those along with a couple of juices (not real) in the Windjammer. The drink packages can be used on CocoCay which is a big plus when there so factor that in.

• Thanks 1

Similar results as above, kids saved $40 pp on refreshment, deluxe was higher - also saved $10 on photo print package.

15 minutes ago, gumshoe958 said:

Has anyone seen any price cuts for speciality restaurants or dining packages?

Our unlimited is "45% off" - $144 (six night cruise), three night package is $79. Both are lower than I remember seeing, but we aren't using them so I can't be 100% sure.

1 hour ago, sailor05 said:

No alcoholic drinks or soda's with any meal. Coffee, milk and water in the main dining rooms and those along with a couple of juices (not real) in the Windjammer. The drink packages can be used on CocoCay which is a big plus when there so factor that in.

that's brilliant sailor thank you for that info, that's definitely swung it for me!! did not know that..

25 minutes ago, gumshoe958 said:

I read on another blog that UDP on selected sailings is on sale (not on my sailing of course...). Also that Jamies Italian and Giovannis Italian Kitchen are supposed to be on sale. I did notice Giovannis dinner had come down on my sailing.

2 hours ago, TennisCruiser62 said:

I saw The Key dropped a little, but can anyone tell me what choice departure is? Can i get off the ship as late as i want? Also, under the Key it did not list free room service and 25% off all dining packages that was previously listed with the Key. Is that no longer a part of The Key?

The free room service and 25% off specialty dining went away when they brought back the chops lunch in the dining room a few weeks ago.

Jan 29, 2022 Odyssey - Prices in case anyone is interested. 

Internet went down a bit, $10.99 orr $13.99 with Stream. 

Giovanni's single dinner is lower $30.99

DBP is down to $60.99 but higher than I paid at $57.99 in October. 

3nt dining package price hasn't changed. 

UDP is $189.99, was this price in October, went to $210.99, back to $189.99. 

Soda package is $5.99

Soda and Voom is $17.99

Refreshment $16.99.

Water can package 12 $9.99. 

Not interested in the Key but is showing $17.99 if anyone is interested and no mention of discount at specialty restaurants in description.  

One of the two excursions I wanted to book is discounted today. 

Edited by jonj

16 hours ago, ScubaCat3 said:

I have a few cruises booked and have been tracking the refreshment package across all of the cruises. Today I see a drop from $30/day to $17/day on a couple of them and not on others. Instead of dropping all the prices at once for everything they may be putting some items on sale today and some items on sale tomorrow. That is probably a good strategy for them. Instead of grabbing all the discounts at once we have to keep checking back. Royal is betting we will miss some. 

Does the $17 /day include tax?  

1 hour ago, gumshoe958 said:

Minor drops in a few dining options, the biggest being Jamie's for Dinner which was $44.95 and is now $36.95

🙂

2 hours ago, Kilash said:

Drinks that are included in cruise fare are coffee, tea. Ice tea, not fresh squeezed juices and WJ usually has assorted juices such as fruit punch or lemonade.

If you want alcohol or speciality coffees you may order but will pay or use the dbp.  You can use the dbp on cococay too!