Mardi Gras / Live / Solo / Nov-27-Dec-04-2021...

sid_9169

3 hours ago, RoperDK said:

I felt the same way on our Halloween Mardi Gras cruise.  Something is off.  I don't know if my expectations were set too high or cruising is not back to normal.  I feel it's the later.  I was disappointed but don't know why.  Hoping our next cruise in January is better.  We are taking a break after that until normalcy returns.  It's a shame, everyone is trying so hard. Both crew and passengers.  Wish I could put this into words better, but it eludes me. 

I think maybe the stress of the Covid experience, month after month, changed us. The repeated postponements, daily reports of rising/falling cases, politics ad nauseum, deaths, being cut off from normal activity. It has taken a toll on us. I don't cruise till April. Just gazing out over the ocean hopefully will bring healing.

• Like 9

12 hours ago, surf kahuna said:

The Sky Ride  is a big rip off ! You need to reuse wrist band at least 7 times to justify cost . 

Wow talk about entitlement. If you can’t afford it or don’t think it’s worth the price then don’t go. 🙄 Now back to Sid’s review.

• Like 1

Good morning from a very windy day six on the Mardi Gras... If you haven't done it yet, you've got today and tomorrow... In my case, there's plenty that I haven't done, but I wasn't going to do it anyway. Now, out to hunt down some strong black coffee...

PXL_20211202_121056349.jpg

• Like 20