Booster? Can I board 10 days after?

frenchmeg

Hi,

I cant get my booster, third shot needs to be 6 months after 2nd shot,  and the day I can, I board 10 days after..

Is the rule 15 days ? like dose number 2? that would not make sense.. but nothing concrete on Celebrity’s website...

thks!!

11 minutes ago, frenchmeg said:

Hi,

I cant get my booster, third shot needs to be 6 months after 2nd shot,  and the day I can, I board 10 days after..

Is the rule 15 days ? like dose number 2? that would not make sense.. but nothing concrete on Celebrity’s website...

thks!!

All they care about is that you received your "full" vax shot (1st J&J or 2nd other) 14 days prior to departure.  That is also the correct date to report in check-in docs.  Boosters irrelevant at this time.

23 hours ago, Phxazzcruisers said:

you can even board the day you get your booster.   There is no time frame for your booster just your full two doses.  Enjoy your cruise

Assuming you aren't someone like me who ran a fever of over 102 after my second dose! I would avoid getting a booster too close to your cruise to avoid being denied travel due to illness "symptoms" from side effects, and to give the booster time to actually kick in.

• Like 2

I had a 100 degree temp with the booster. I would wait and take it when you return. Also, I believe they are more effective when spaced out a bit. I recall Dr Makary suggesting 8 months... as I recall. Some people get no side effects and others do.  We had none with the first dose... I was sick for several days with the booster.