Saint Greg's Vista - Live - December 4-11 2021

Saint Greg

9 minutes ago, Etta1213 said:

A friend cruised with a family group. Beforehand, one of the males tested positive; he went to another facility and tested negative. He was fine. I have no idea how common false positives are ref the rapid tests.

There are various studies and I've seen crazy numbers from 17% to 40% false positives for rapid antigen.  Of course that doesn't mean 17% to 40% of the total results are false.  If you want to see some links to WHO studies and other reputable studies, search for "false positive" and I'm sure you'll fine the thread with the links.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, blarko said:

Can you get some peanut butter from the buffet in the morning?

maybe. buffet peanut butter that’s been sitting around all day would be my last resort. I’d rather pay a couple bucks for peanut butter if I can find it.

• Like 3

HI all!

St Greg ~ I had the lamb on Horizon & it was tough. If you're game, the night the ox tongue is a didya ever, or whatever they call it now, give it a try. The 3 of us at our table that had it, really enjoyed it.

Enjoying your cruise & remembering my 2 weeks on Horizon. It was so good to cruise again!!

~ Jo ~😊

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

maybe. buffet peanut butter that’s been sitting around all day would be my last resort. I’d rather pay a couple bucks for peanut butter if I can find it.

If you eat in the MDR tonight get the Chocolate Melting cake and ask for a side of peanut butter.  We've done that a few times. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RoperDK said:

I just finished my 25th Carnival cruise.  The only class ship I haven't been on is Vista.  I enjoyed Fantasy class back in the day, but not anymore. I like Dream class because of the extras compared to Destiny class, so I feel I'll really enjoy the Vista.   

Stay in the Havana area.  Did an inside on the Horizon on 8 days out of MIA and NYC, great cruises.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, retiring soon said:

HI all!

St Greg ~ I had the lamb on Horizon & it was tough. If you're game, the night the ox tongue is a didya ever, or whatever they call it now, give it a try. The 3 of us at our table that had it, really enjoyed it.

Enjoying your cruise & remembering my 2 weeks on Horizon. It was so good to cruise again!!

~ Jo ~😊

I did have the ox tongue on glory 2 1/2 years ago. I wonder what else I had that night.

Guest BasicSailor
1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

And then take the peanut butter to alchemy. Genius!

But where do you place the peanut butter while going to Alchemy ?😁

See the source image

26 minutes ago, xkritter said:

If you eat in the MDR tonight get the Chocolate Melting cake and ask for a side of peanut butter.  We've done that a few times. 

7 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

And then take the peanut butter to alchemy. Genius!

Yes!

Peanut butter on the side! 🙂

carnival-vista-carnival-62549.jpg

🌴

• Like 7