Will Celebriy change testing to 1 day pre-cruise?

Jim_Iain

2 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

I know the crew, if like Celebrity, gets tested every two weeks. Also, if there were passengers flying back to their home country, say Canada, they would need to get tested prior to disembarkation for their flight back home. 

At least in September and October the crew were being tested weekly on Millennium and Equinox.  I spoke to many of the crew about the schedule.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2021 at 1:27 PM, wrk2cruise said:

You probably want to track the sticky post at the top of the forum 

Ok.  Could one of you more savvy  posters please let me know just where this “sticky note at the top of forum” is?  I’ve seen it referenced in many postings and I have not located it.  Thanks for helping 

24 minutes ago, ronmar22 said:

Ok.  Could one of you more savvy  posters please let me know just where this “sticky note at the top of forum” is?  I’ve seen it referenced in many postings and I have not located it.  Thanks for helping 

On the Celebrity Cruises board right at the top there are several threads with "pins" depicted at the front of them.  Some call these "sticky notes".   Such as "M-Class Cabin Information Compilation" or "Celebrity Cruisers- How are thing where you are?". 

Just a quick note as to why I'm closing this thread.  As of this moment in time, Celebrity hasn't announced any changes to it's testing requirements.  Trying to guess what might happen doesn't do any of us any good and it simply creates confusion here.  

If and when they make any announcements, I'll be sure to post it and pin it to the main page.  THANKS for your understand.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1