Your most Memorable Cruise Director(s)?

havanadaydreaming

15 minutes ago, PortSideCruzan said:

Hi McGore83 🙂

Rev Dr E (Eversen Bevelle) is very active on his Facebook page & on his Instagram page. 

He recently put a video on Facebook titled, "Will Dr E. be a cruise director again".

Just type his name (Eversen Bevelle) into the search on Facebook & Instagram, he'll come right up.

🌴

Thank you for the info!

On 12/4/2021 at 8:29 PM, famof4togo said:

We always remember and loved Weeeee Jimmy....but I know people either loved or hated him.

He was hands down my favorite host ever. If he was still in the game I would be on his ship every time. 

• Like 1

Schwartz, and not in a good way.  Talked wayyyy to much "love you more" got on my nerves (I think he was later told to knock it off), may the Schwartz be with you, blah blah blah.  I am not a follower of CD's and not a fan of those who are constantly on the mic selling, chatting, blah blah blah, SHADDUP, I can read the program!  I think CD's need to dial it down and make announcements only when needed, not because we want to push Diamonds International for the millionth time, gah!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, quickrate said:

My favorites over the years are Matt Mitcham, Cookie, Chris the Flying Scotsman, Kendall Fire, MarkQ, and Mike Pack.  A long time ago there was also a cruise director who played the fiddle but can't remember his name.

Pat

Yes the guy who played the fiddle was awesome. I loved when he played devil went down to Georgia.

Laura

Way back in the day there was a cruise director that had birds.  We cruised with him a couple of times. I believe his name was Cory Schmidt. He did a show with them.  He would do his comedy routine before the big shows and had the birds doing tricks and flying into the audience. It was very entertaining.  He also had a gag that he would introduce during the welcome show.  I young married couple would be "picked" out of the audience.  He would ask where they were from.  They would say "Chicago" for instance.  He would give them a routine to perform every time he said "Chicago" onboard.  All throughout the week he would insert "Chicago" into his onboard announcements.  We saw the couple perform their routine all week. We saw them by the pool, in the MDR, at the buffet, and at the shows.  Everyone on board cheered them on.  At the debarkation show, they were rewarded with some amazing gifts.  It is the only cruise director that I really remember after 22 years of cruising.