Where can I find ticket cost for thrill waterpark?

Laszlo

51 minutes ago, Ashland said:

We opted to just book a Thrill Water Park cabana for the six of us...that worked out better...Something to consider when pricing.

Make sure you do the math. 6 people @ even $100 would be $600.  Those cabanas are going for $1000 for our cruise (July).  Now, maybe you see $400 worth of other benefits.  We dont.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Laszlo said:

I'm not booked on a cruise, I just want to see what it cost

You can't.  And costs vary even on the same ship for different dates.  And they may change due to Royal sales...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Make sure you do the math. 6 people @ even $100 would be $600.  Those cabanas are going for $1000 for our cruise (July).  Now, maybe you see $400 worth of other benefits.  We dont.

Our cabana booked for our cruise April 2022 was $699....so worth it for the 6 of us.

The last time we booked it (unfortunately RCI cancelled cruise) we had it for $499.

Pricing changes all the time depending on several factors....always do the math !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

Our cabana booked for our cruise April 2022 was $699....so worth it for the 6 of us.

The last time we booked it (unfortunately RCI cancelled cruise) we had it for $499.

Pricing changes all the time depending on several factors....always do the math !

I would jump all over it for the price.  Even the Black Friday cost was either $750 or $1000.  Got the Thrill Park tickets for ~$50pp. 

• Like 1

While we enjoyed the waterpark, it should be noted that the waterpark is essentially the large water slides and a smallish wave pool.  Not much else.  The huge kids splash pad, pirate ship, large swimming pools, beaches, etc... that's all free and outside of the park as the island itself is essentially a giant waterpark with the slides behind a paywall.  You are paying for the slides.  Just keep that in mind.  You may find that just getting a couple passes for the thrill seekers may be enough. You can grab chairs not far from the waterpark entrance anyways.

Edited by BNBR
  • Like 1

I guess I should have taken that Black Friday email more seriously. Oasis on March 27 has the park at 109 and the cabana at 799. We've always booked our excursions prior to the cruise but since the last two cruises were cancelled and it takes forever to get money back, we were going to wait until boarding. Maybe I'll have to reconsider if a deal comes up on the waterpark again.

7 minutes ago, travelhound said:

I guess I should have taken that Black Friday email more seriously. Oasis on March 27 has the park at 109 and the cabana at 799. We've always booked our excursions prior to the cruise but since the last two cruises were cancelled and it takes forever to get money back, we were going to wait until boarding. Maybe I'll have to reconsider if a deal comes up on the waterpark again.

Definitely watch for deals.  And only the bottom line price. 

14 minutes ago, tbjl24 said:

I bought tickets for my kids to use the slides (age 13 & 7)....does anyone know if parents can get in to supervise without having to pay the full cost? No interest in utilizing the slides or wave pool. 

no. If you want to go in, you have to buy a ticket. Children under 14 require an adult to go in with them.