Next Celebrity Sale?

N 2 Sun

Sorry about that.  The pdf I posted was what I got when I clicked on the extended black friday sale on the promo calendar.

There is no mention of the Black Friday promo under "deals" on the Celebrity site.  So I guess it's really the 1/2 off second guest promo.   I think they are confusing themselves with so many promos!

image.thumb.png.79ef8ca42d66032a8fb83021d85a0042.png

1 hour ago, gerelmx said:

It's not the same as Black Friday sale, with the current sale you don't get the  OBC up to $300, you only get the 50% OFF in the 2nd passenger rate

Glad I booked when I did, I got the $800 OBC for each leg of a long upcoming cruise, though each ranges from 12-14 days.  TA added a bunch of refundable OBC for each, so I’m pretty much ahead of the game.

5 hours ago, deliver42 said:

The next supposed sale, will probably be the Wave season, when all lines supposedly have good deals. That's in March I believe.

Isn't the wave season generally January to March?  That said, I was once told by a TA that March was a prime time to check pricing on summer sailings that still had capacity.

• Thanks 1

I booked a cruise on October 26th and today it is almost $800 more than what I paid.  Keep doing your research and check pricing periodically.  I do not trust "sales" as they manipulate the perks in some way to make it seem like a sale, when in fact it is not.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, gerelmx said:

It's not the same as Black Friday sale, with the current sale you don't get the  OBC up to $300, you only get the 50% OFF in the 2nd passenger rate

I'm seeing the $300 obc still for a Beyond sky suite room, trying to decide whether or not I should book before 12/13.

Also signed up for the CC promotional email on either Friday or Saturday so hoping to get a 5% off offer soon, has anyone else heard of this for new cruisers?

https://www.retailmenot.com/view/celebritycruises.com?u=DPJFKIRRNFAT3N5TEZ73JTUKFU

24 minutes ago, Redduk said:

I'm seeing the $300 obc still for a Beyond sky suite room, trying to decide whether or not I should book before 12/13.

Also signed up for the CC promotional email on either Friday or Saturday so hoping to get a 5% off offer soon, has anyone else heard of this for new cruisers?

https://www.retailmenot.com/view/celebritycruises.com?u=DPJFKIRRNFAT3N5TEZ73JTUKFU

Suites includes the 4 perks (OBC+Premium Drinks+Tips+Stream internet), you don't get the extra OBC from the Thanksgiving/cyber week sale

Edited by gerelmx

1 hour ago, gerelmx said:

Suites includes the 4 perks (OBC+Premium Drinks+Tips+Stream internet), you don't get the extra OBC from the Thanksgiving/cyber week sale

So you are saying that I would have gotten $600 OBC per person with the Thanksgiving Sale?

Good to know as that might tip me to waiting until Superbowl, or am I good with the Celebrity Cruise Beet Price guarantee to book now and just keep an eye out for the next promotion???

Thanks for the help I'm a little overwhelmed by this whole process so appreciate any advice.

We just booked yesterday for 12.19-12.26 on the Edge.  We booked a Celebrity Suite, got military discount, the special of the 4 suite perks, $900 OBC from Celebrity plus a $600 cash back check from our TA.  Very glad to have gotten in on their Black Friday Sale.

Really looking forward to it, less than 2 weeks away.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Redduk said:

So you are saying that I would have gotten $600 OBC per person with the Thanksgiving Sale?

Good to know as that might tip me to waiting until Superbowl, or am I good with the Celebrity Cruise Beet Price guarantee to book now and just keep an eye out for the next promotion???

Thanks for the help I'm a little overwhelmed by this whole process so appreciate any advice.

I can't recommend when it's the best time to book, sometimes price rise and sometimes are the same or drops. From my booked cruises the April 18 Panama Canal booked on Sept 2, 2020 the price now is more than 100%, in the other hand the May 15 Alaska cruise has dropped so I was able to upgrade to a better cabin for the same price.

• Thanks 1

On 12/6/2021 at 12:59 PM, Redduk said:

The terms and conditions for the 5% off for Preview members (new cruisers) are here - all the way at the bottom: https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/enroll#Terms

When I was looking at prices online, I couldn’t get the discount to show, but my TA was able to get it applied when he booked the cruise. If you don’t see the discount online, and you’re sure you are eligible, it would probably be worth a call.  I never did get an email that specifically stated I’d get 5% off.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kaprin02 said:

The terms and conditions for the 5% off for Preview members (new cruisers) are here - all the way at the bottom: https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/enroll#Terms

When I was looking at prices online, I couldn’t get the discount to show, but my TA was able to get it applied when he booked the cruise. If you don’t see the discount online, and you’re sure you are eligible, it would probably be worth a call.  I never did get an email that specifically stated I’d get 5% off.

Thank you so much for this, now see that nookings on Celebrity Beyond are ineligible for this offer. Bummer.