Final Payment date

siren

Did they change the final payment date? My March 25th cruise payment is due February 23rd, 2022, and that's only 30 days? I booked this cruise on board and questioned it and the rep told me this was right.   Meanwhile my April 9th cruise is due January 22 2022?

1 minute ago, siren said:

Did they change the final payment date? My March 25th cruise payment is due February 23rd, 2022, and that's only 30 days? I booked this cruise on board and questioned it and the rep told me this was right.   Meanwhile my April 9th cruise is due January 22 2022?

Yes. 30 days prior to you sail date. 

6 minutes ago, foxgoodrich said:

I think I read that they are extending the 30 day final payment date through March.  So your April cruise will still have the normal final payment unless they extend it again.

I have had two April cruises that had been booked a long time extended but I had to ask.

25 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Recheck that, it should have also been moved to 30 days out.

Correct and all new invoices reflect the new date with the exception of bookings made within a group as Royal has to manually adjust all of those dates so they usually take about 2 weeks to get updated based on previous extensions.  Even though those group invoices have not updated their final payment date has still been extended and they will not cancel.

• Thanks 1