ms Nieuw Statendam and ms Rotterdam in Port Everglades January 2, 2022

Scrapnana

I can't quite make out the conversation between Rotterdam and Noordam.  My original thought was that perhaps because of some cases/suspected cases of Covid on Rotterdam who are now in isolation, they may be getting some new already quarantined crew from Noordam.  

Rotterdam tender 22 may have returned to her ship and is now out of the water?  I wonder if CP tender will be bringing over their  crew to Noordam.  

Looks blurrily like they have a tender lowered.

1411620898_ScreenShot2022-01-02at11_07_42AM.thumb.jpeg.545d583998a658cfdc54e9792f10010a.jpeg

Edited by Vict0riann

28 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

Thanks @Vict0riann and @VMax1700 for your conversation. Came on just in time to see Noordam leaving - you explained why.

My pleasure!  Actually, it was quite exciting, and unusual to see how it all worked out.  I imagine it will be sooo much less expensive to care for sick crew on a ship, rather than having them hospitalized in the States, if any of them require hospitalization.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

My pleasure!  Actually, it was quite exciting, and unusual to see how it all worked out.  I imagine it will be sooo much less expensive to care for sick crew on a ship, rather than having them hospitalized in the States, if any of them require hospitalization.

To my thinking a fantastic way of the cruise companies working together  controlling situations and looking after their crews staying likely with Medical Experts on the Noordam rather than spreading them all over Ft Lauderdale hospitals . Thank you Ann @VictOriannfor letting us know what went on .