Has anyone ordered Abbott Binax Now tests from Optum in the last week or two--interested in their expiration date

12cruise2

Has anyone ordered and received tests/a 3-pack from Optum in the last week or two--I'm interested in expiration date.  I just ordered a six-pack from eMed since another thread said the eMed tests they received now were 11/22 expiration date.  I haven't received my order yet.  So, please, just responses specifically related to ordering through Optum.  Thank you all for your continued, wonderful help.

26 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

If you do a search, you will find a very recent discussion. I think some people reported last couple of days that expirations on tests they received were Nov 2022, IIRC.

Just looking down the board finds this thread:

I believe this was ordered from eMed directly; I want the 2 or 3pack info from those ordered from the Optum store, please.  I've seen, and ordered for myself, the 6-pack from emed in the last couple of days.

21 minutes ago, kapitch said:

Just received a 2 pack last week with an expiration date of 11/22.

So, you ordered this two-pack from the Optum store, then?  I sent the Optum store an email requesting their current expiration date, but who knows when they will respond.  THANK YOU so much for your specific info.

12 minutes ago, cruisin'mama said:

I received my 3 pack on Dec 23rd and they have an expiration date of 11/22

Same here - ordered on Dec 20 from Optum - received Dec 23 with expiration date of Nov 22

And, I'm the OP, and I'd emailed Optum to ask them the expiration date Sunday night, and at 5:30 a.m. Monday morning last, they confirmed expiration date of 11/22.  And the six I actually ordered from eMed arrived and have the 11/22 expiration date as well.