LIVE for the Horizon… just kidding the Liberty 1-8-21

MeganGC1983

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Steak and eggs, chicken Caesar salad and aft deck “burger” which is really just a brisket sandwich. My steak and eggs was fantastic. 

97BEEB2F-C1E9-443D-892F-9349E7FFDC4F.jpeg

Yeah the time I had that I was expecting more of a burger with brisket on it than just a brisket sandwich.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Yeah the time I had that I was expecting more of a burger with brisket on it than just a brisket sandwich.

Yeah since it’s under “burgers” on the menu. I should have remembered that from you… I was distracted when we ordered. Doing some pdf thing for some guy. 😜

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Yeah since it’s under “burgers” on the menu. I should have remembered that from you… I was distracted when we ordered. Doing some pdf thing for some guy. 😜

It's been awhile since I had that one. 2019 Magic or Glory. You didn't remember the PDF instructions I posted on Vista last month how could I expect you to remember a "burger" I had over 2 years ago?

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, cruisingguy007 said:

The first day is always the easiest with excitement, sailaway and just being fresh on vacation. It generally dwindles from there for most of us, down to a trickle at the end.

Yep, I find by about day four I just can’t do it any longer and find myself forcing drinks just to “get my money’s worth”. Obviously sea days are much easier to make that 15 mark, although I’ve only ever gotten to 15 once in my entire Cheers! tenure.

• Like 2