Allure of the seas January 8 - live ish

Just now, Ocean Boy said:

Wow, if 18% is added on top of that it comes out to around $800 for 8 days.🙄😯

I said to my wife as we were standing there how crazy it was priced. I think we paid $61 a person and that was the lowest I ever saw it in the cruise planner. Out the door for two was like $1100 I think. 

56 minutes ago, drd627 said:

can anyone tell me what they are charging for the premium drink package if you buy it on the ship ?

Welcome to CC.

Many times they have discounts on the ship, but very unlikely it will be cheaper than buying in the Planner pre-cruise.

• Like 1

Just got updated from the captain. 1.4% positivity currently. Denied access to st Thomas tomorrow, so we're now doing St maarten tomorrow, and then removing st Kitts and replacing it with Coco cay and then also adding Nassau back in on Saturday going home. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, colesc15 said:

Just got updated from the captain. 1.4% positivity currently. Denied access to st Thomas tomorrow, so we're now doing St maarten tomorrow, and then removing st Kitts and replacing it with Coco cay and then also adding Nassau back in on Saturday going home. 

Is one of the hospital sick ships following you to drop off sick crew?

37 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Is one of the hospital sick ships following you to drop off sick crew?

I would think they will do the transfer in St Martin.  The quarantine/hospital ships seem to hanging around St Martin and CoCo Cay. 

• Like 1

Just now, A&L_Ont said:

I would think they will do the transfer in St Martin.  The quarantine/hospital ships seem to hanging around St Martin and CoCo Cay. 

My thoughts exactly. Probably a swap tomorrow in st maarten and a swap in Coco cay. We haven't had a chance to do any swaps yet so it's time. I'm extremely happy about adding Coco cay. Just a little bummed missing st Thomas 

Took picture of “crowd” last night at 10 pm as we left the pub.    A bit disappointed will miss St Kitts.  Had been looking forward to Carambola beach club.   Oh well.  Coco Cay is fun too.   Enjoying the ship too- and the short wait time for empty or nearly empty elevators is a bonus.  

BEC79FF2-4A12-443D-9A70-3D4CA35041B9.jpeg

• Like 2

Cheers to a gorgeous day. Elvis from Jamaica spotted us as soon as we sat down, came and got us some drinks and remembered our cabin without even asking.. God I love cruising and these workers busting their tails to keep everyone happy 20220110_101542.thumb.jpg.91ff85dbe9e2b8c57cfc7f2449d9e5cc.jpg

• Like 5

1 minute ago, avw3 said:

Thank you for your updates and reviews! We will be on Allure this Sunday (fingers crossed) and are really looking forward to this cruise!

So far, knock on wood, it feels very normal. We've just been more conscious of avoiding being close to people

• Like 1

My concern is all of the cancelled RCCL sailings in the past week+ has people rebook to the Allure 01/16 cruise as well as the reservation system was open to new booking so strap in people this cruise can be near or at capacity.  Does anyone know to the contrary!?