Majestic balcony codes

zodiac1

Premium means location. No improved cabin amenities. You should go to the Princess website, select onboard our ships, your ship and deck plans. That way you can see selections.

"D" cabins are deluxe balcony cabins. Those with a number, D1, are considered premium and have better locations and on some ships larger balconies. DA, is a better location than DB, DB better than DC and so on.

6 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I could be wrong...but I was under the impression that *all* balcony cabins had sofas... (?)

Not on Princess……. As you may know they use to have barrel chairs and those were removed from the balcony cabins on most ships too….

1 minute ago, PrincessLuver said:

Not on Princess……. As you may know they use to have barrel chairs and those were removed from the balcony cabins on most ships too….

I guess we've been lucky then!  You can see in my signature all of the Princess ships we've been on and every balcony cabin we've had (every Princess sailing) had a sofa.

30 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I guess we've been lucky then!  You can see in my signature all of the Princess ships we've been on and every balcony cabin we've had (every Princess sailing) had a sofa.

Interesting. On Grand class ships, Coral class and the older Sun class no longer in the fleet, only mini suites and full suites have sofas. On the newer Royal class ships Deluxe balcony, mini & full suites have balconies. Standard balconies do not have a sofa. If you sailed in the past on one of the small R ships they have sofas. 

Edited by skynight
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I could be wrong...but I was under the impression that *all* balcony cabins had sofas... (?)

On Royal-class ships:

• Standard balcony (B) cabins do not have a sofa
  • Deluxe balcony (D) cabins have a loveseat size sofa

22 minutes ago, skynight said:

Interesting. On Grand class ships, Coral class and the older Sun class no longer in the fleet, only mini suites and full suites have sofas. On the newer Royal class ships Deluxe balcony, mini & full suites have balconies. Standard balconies do not have a sofa. If you sailed in the past on one of the small R ships they have sofas. 

Sorry...I should have clarified; We were in mini-suites.

6 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Yes you were lucky. I was in a balcony on the Caribe deck on the Ruby in October & December with no sofa. 

See my photos below. Not sure where you would put a sofa. Any ideas?

Tom😀

08A0DB25-4537-4CCF-B152-9305EBD28997.jpeg

E9ECD827-2633-4CE3-A1BD-B12E0FCE5D75.jpeg

10 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

No Princess ship currently in the fleet has ever had a sofa in a regular balcony, oceanview or inside cabin.