Onboard Photographers - Covid Protocols

wido78

Our family (well the kids get annoyed) likes to pre-purchase the onboard photo packages and then use the heck out of the photographers to capture new family portraits, etc.  

However, I was curious what the current experience is like given the protocols, etc.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

I didnt see anything special in dec but was just before cases went crazy. Big line to get photographed in front of the xmas tree. They kept asking people to quit crossing in front of the camera. Dont remember seeing anything special. Masks of course until you were photographed. 

• Like 2

Just got off Navigator.  2 or 3 places around the ship every night for photos.  They took photos in MDR and specialty dining every night, saw the photographer around the pool deck in the day time. They did a welcome aboard photo but never when getting off the ship at port stops. 

12 minutes ago, soccer2010 said:

Thoughts on the up to 100 prints for $137

A lot of frequent cruisers don't feel it's worth it, but I disagree. We get the digitals, not prints--we have a digital photo frame that we use for our cruise pictures, and we love having such a wide variety. Plus, we take advantage of formal night to get some nice portraits taken. $137 is a pretty good sale price, and for us it's definitely worth it.

Then again, we don't get beverage or dining packages, so clearly our priorities are different than most! 😄

• Like 1