Crown and Anchor Society Members' benefits updated January 15th 2022

cublet

Hello,

I saw no mention of this on the boards, but then it seems little different, if at all, to where we were before the 15th.

Crown & Anchor Society® Members

Last updated January 15, 2022

As we prepare to make new vacation memories, we want to share the latest updates to the Crown & Anchor Society program and benefits.

Benefits You Can Enjoy Again

The Diamond Lounge will be fully open so more of our valued members will be able to enjoy this space and catch up with fellow members.

The Top Tier and Milestone Event will return on every sailing of 3 or more nights for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members.

The Daily Breakfast in a Specialty Dining venue for our Pinnacle Club members.

Enhanced Benefits

Drink Vouchers

We’re excited to offer our Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members beverage vouchers for drinks up to $13. Each day of the cruise, Diamond members receive four vouchers, Diamond Plus members receive five vouchers, and Pinnacle Club members receive six vouchers. These can be used at any bar, at any time, in the Diamond Lounge during Happy Hour or in our private destinations. Consider it happy hour all day long!

Flexible Arrival

A spaced and scheduled boarding process has been implemented with everyone’s health in mind for a smooth experience. Flexible Arrival allows our Pinnacle Club and Suite guests to check in at the terminal no earlier than one hour before the 30-minute arrival window you selected ahead of your sailing, or one hour after.

Coastal Kitchen Dining

On Oasis and Quantum Class ships, Pinnacle Club members will still be able to enjoy meals in Coastal Kitchen. However, to manage venue capacity, reservations are required and can only be made with the Maître d’ once onboard. Pinnacle Club members sailing on Oasis and Quantum Class ships will also receive a $25 dining voucher per member, per sailing to enjoy at any Specialty Restaurant of their choice.

Reimagined Events & Access

We’ve totally reimagined our behind-the-scenes entertainment tour. Members can now enjoy a MasterClass-type experience and get an insider’s view into the world of entertainment straight from the experts that bring the entire experience to life night after night. You won’t want to miss these workshops! Speaking of shows, we’ve enhanced our entertainment experience by giving our Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members priority access to seating in venues up to 45 minutes prior to showtime. This gives you ample time to select your preferred seating prior to opening the doors to all other guests.

Pinnacle Club Lounge

Due to health and physical distancing protocols, we have temporarily paused access to Suite and Concierge lounges for our Pinnacle Club members. These venues will operate with capacity limits and will only be available to guests staying in Suites. However, our new Pinnacle Club Lounge will continue to offer nightly gatherings for our top tier members to enjoy.

Regards,

Cublet

4 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

it was a dedicated section of the MDR.

Pros:  Usually no wait, free specialty coffee, usually the same staff.

We turned Diamond from last cruise.  For breakfast MDR should we inform them the status or how it works out?.  The free specialty coffee sounds good and the same wait staff too.

2 minutes ago, ChattTenn said:

We turned Diamond from last cruise.  For breakfast MDR should we inform them the status or how it works out?.  The free specialty coffee sounds good and the same wait staff too.

On the sailings we have been on, there is a sign up if there is a Diamond line, usually separate from the rest.  It's at the desk as you go into the main dining room.  Right now, that has been suspended, at least on the sailing we were on.  🙂

• Like 1

Hello,

I was told by the LA on Indy that specialty coffee should only be free in the MDR on the smaller ships that had no Diamond Club from where specialty coffee was freely available.

Regards,

Cublet

19 minutes ago, cublet said:

Hello,

I was told by the LA on Indy that specialty coffee should only be free in the MDR on the smaller ships that had no Diamond Club from where specialty coffee was freely available.

Regards,

Cublet

And I believe all ships now have D lounges (meaning ships without lounges left the fleet during the shutdown)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ChattTenn said:

As noted in another post, the Diamond MDR breakfast is currently suspended.  None of us know whether it will return, nor do we know what the benefits will be if it does return.

Just now, nelblu said:

How different was the D MDR breakfast menu from the regular breakfast menu.

Same menu but at one point they did have a special "chocolate" breakfast one day during the cruise.  This was on Grandeur so I don't know if that was ship specific or fleetwide.  The last two times on Grandeur (Nov. 2019, Feb. 2020) they did not have the "chocolate" menu.

2 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Same menu but at one point they did have a special "chocolate" breakfast one day during the cruise.  This was on Grandeur so I don't know if that was ship specific or fleetwide.  The last two times on Grandeur (Nov. 2019, Feb. 2020) they did not have the "chocolate" menu.

I remember hearing about it, but have been sailing of big ships and not available in a number of years.

25 minutes ago, nelblu said:

How different was the D MDR breakfast menu from the regular breakfast menu.

For year's been told how fabulous the Chops breakfast was ,then we received a invitation to go, nothing special at all ... The DL for me from then on .🙂

3 hours ago, mmcgann11 said:

As I am mere Emerald (Until late May, that is) how does this differ from the breakfast typically served in the MDR?

I don’t think it does at all on any of the ships I’ve been on.  If you care about sitting in a “special” section (and by that I mean just a different section), then I guess it is different.  To me this is just a meaningless thing that gets talked about but has zero redeeming value for us.  

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Hogbay said:

For year's been told how fabulous the Chops breakfast was ,then we received a invitation to go, nothing special at all ... The DL for me from then on .🙂

Totally agree.  Did it once and thought why is this even a thing.  Different strokes for different folks I guess.  

• Like 2

Just now, topnole said:

I don’t think it does at all on any of the ships I’ve been on.  If you care about sitting in a “special” section (and by that I mean just a different section), then I guess it is different.  To me this is just a meaningless thing that gets talked about but has zero redeeming value for us.  

We like the set aside area because there a lot more two tops. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Hogbay said:

Well, I guess eggs are really just eggs, but the service and atmosphere are top notch.

And in todays world, social distancing is a big plus

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Well, I guess eggs are really just eggs, but the service and atmosphere are top notch.

And in todays world, social distancing is a big plus

Agree!  The atmosphere, service and ability to social distance in Chops for breakfast has been great and a relaxing start of the day.

Very recently on Enchantment and loved the seating in Chops (deck 6) - tables for two along the windows with the sun shining on the blue waters. 

• Like 2

The Diamond breakfast in the MDR was nice because 1) usually no lines and 2) often seated with people you knew.  The cappuccino or latte was nice too.  Seems like this is being replaced with specialty restaurant for Pinnacles and Suites.  My guess — as more people move up the tier levels there will be more changes.  Katherine 

6 minutes ago, long4acruise said:

Agree!  The atmosphere, service and ability to social distance in Chops for breakfast has been great and a relaxing start of the day.

Very recently on Enchantment and loved the seating in Chops (deck 6) - tables for two along the windows with the sun shining on the blue waters. 

Nice to get those morning views. Drawback of Chops on Oasis ships

Just now, Lady Hudson said:

The Diamond breakfast in the MDR was nice because 1) usually no lines and 2) often seated with people you knew.  The cappuccino or latte was nice too.  Seems like this is being replaced with specialty restaurant for Pinnacles and Suites.  My guess — as more people move up the tier levels there will be more changes.  Katherine 

Empress had free mimosas

• Like 2