When should I be worried? Medallion not yet shipped.

Dejlig Ko

We sail 2 weeks from Thursday, on Feb 3rd. My medallion and wristbands were ordered in early December. My cc has been charged was charged last week. Status shows not shipped. Others in my party have received their order already.  Too early to be concerned or should I contact someone? Thanks for any insight.

We have had them mailed at as close to 10 days before our cruise.

If they don’t arrive in time I wouldn’t worry.  If you don’t get them you can get them when you check in at the port. Once on board see the Ocean Navigator team and let them know the wrist bands you paid for didn’t arrive before sailing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dejlig Ko said:

We sail 2 weeks from Thursday, on Feb 3rd. My medallion and wristbands were ordered in early December. My cc has been charged was charged last week. Status shows not shipped. Others in my party have received their order already.  Too early to be concerned or should I contact someone? Thanks for any insight.

Mine came 10 days before.

I had pretty much resigned myself to picking up our Medallions at the pier. We never received the e-mail alerting us to shipping status and we are leaving home eight days prior to our cruise.  I was pleasantly surprised to find the medallion in our mail yesterday, exactly 10 days prior to our cruise.

• Like 1

I signed up to get notifications from Fedex--I just got an email saying my medallion was released from a customs hold in Singapore, where they're shipped from. The batteries only last so long, so they try to ship to reasonably close to your sail date. It sounds like you ordered extras, which might add a layer of complication--they sell accessories on board too. For me the lanyard is the way to go, since I can hang it on my door handle with a mask to avoid forgetting either when I leave. 

31 minutes ago, rj59 said:

I signed up to get notifications from Fedex--I just got an email saying my medallion was released from a customs hold in Singapore, where they're shipped from. The batteries only last so long, so they try to ship to reasonably close to your sail date. It sounds like you ordered extras, which might add a layer of complication--they sell accessories on board too. For me the lanyard is the way to go, since I can hang it on my door handle with a mask to avoid forgetting either when I leave. 

Sounds good in theory lol.  On my cruise last month I left my cabin realized I wasn't wearing my mask and turned around to go in and grab it.  No Medallion either and only 3 cabins occupied on our deck, fortunately my cabin steward was close and let me in.  Mine hang on a hook close to the door and I still managed to walk out without them.