Which test & best insurance advice

macfam5

2 hours ago, pistnbroke said:

If you are vaccinated an Antigen test will suffice.

We use Pacific Blue Cross for excellent Covid coverage

When I reviewed their coverage on their website I appears that they will only cover medical, not trip interruption due to covid19 if purchased after March 12 2020  which to me is important in the event you test positive and are required to isolate.  Perhaps I am missing something?  
image.thumb.png.c7973496ddfc3dfa2ab5841b02630e3f.png

Edited by wendycook22

3 hours ago, macfam5 said:

We just booked a Mexican Rivera cruise on NCL. Do we need a PCR test or is a rapid test acceptable ? 

https://www.ncl.com/ca/en/sail-safe

Requirements change frequently.    Constantly sometimes.   Best place to keep track is on your cruiseline's website.   Check back often.   

Also, keep an eye on the Canadian requirements to come home.   See the post here about today's changes to the government website, and the related discussion.   Its not just going down, its coming back, and all the hoops we have to jump thru to get home.  

Have a good cruise.  

1 hour ago, abby1257 said:

can't find anything

Maybe you are searching in the wrong place. Take a look at this screen grab. Enter your search query in the "Search..." box indicated by my arrow, not the one above my arrow that says "Search ships, destinations, etc." Then tick off the "This Forum" box below "SEARCH IN", and enter the search.

1043092014_ScreenShot2022-01-21at2_20_57PM.thumb.png.8df10a874f0c88abca54eb16ded915e2.png

Your result should look like the one provided by @broberts above.

Edited by Fouremco

6 hours ago, macfam5 said:

We just booked a Mexican Rivera cruise on NCL. Do we need a PCR test or is a rapid test acceptable ? 

Which company is everyone booking their insurance through that has the best Covid coverage ?

We got Covid medical and trip interruption from Manulife. Covered for covid related expenses if fully vaccinated. https://www.manulife-travel.ca/content/dam/cm-travel/pdf/COVID19_Policy.pdf