Breakfast in Blu vs Elite breakfast in Tuscan?

fstuff1

Thanks for the pictures of the Menu.    I've been there for lunch but didn't realize they were open for breakfast.   Do you recall the hours they were open for Breakfast.   If not don't worry I'll pull it up on the app.

2 hours ago, drakes2 said:

@gold1953on the edge next Sunday will be nice to get away from these minus temperatures

Was hoping to have meals at eden so we can be outdoors. Are the meals good there? First time on an E class ship for us. 

We have not sailed E class yet. Lucky you getting away from this darn winter!! Our last cruise was fall of 2019. We cancelled and moved a few times since. Booked Norway for May but will see what happens. We want a trans atlantic as we love ship life. Norway is not a good restart as it is only 7 days and most are ports. 

We just want to wake up some morning soon and make our way to 14 for the buffet, carry our food outside and sit in the sun.. early before the mobs. Then walk around the decks and show up up at Tuscan before it closes

You will have to report back with your thoughts on the Eclass

10 minutes ago, Miaminice said:

Eden Cafe - not to he mistaken with Eden - offers a choice of small dishes. Some on the healthy side. But it’s nice to sit outside there. Since not many have “discovered” it, it’s very relaxed.

7E3CCC00-C298-45BD-9133-3DE96947A5BA.thumb.jpeg.3e8ed55265ba89483a4d14a94937c949.jpeg

F65F410F-1E08-4055-B521-3E29FAFB5C40.thumb.jpeg.fc4ba79a098d3e0e6ac3ffb8d32bc9e7.jpeg

653EF889-4DA2-49BB-855E-B141E804AD29.thumb.jpeg.8ea89e0c18bf36ae0d6a08d0cb21db03.jpeg

BB2C0F43-F674-4D5D-858D-234C83548776.thumb.jpeg.44c39b754c7eb429db661ec9c394954d.jpeg

4A5DF0EB-30CE-445B-8CDB-0E4EBD312D60.thumb.jpeg.8e7665fc013a2ea9c7ef4843200d61d2.jpeg

4E98C285-435D-4D9D-B620-69D428C095C7.thumb.jpeg.889590bb85a5abcbffc0e5ce460b3d5e.jpeg

That being said, the outside area of the Oceanview Cafe on E class is also very nice. The choice and quality is fabulous and - compared to other ships - it also seems more relaxed.

Thank you. Wonderful pics we really want to social distance as much as possible so probably all meals except dinner will be outside.

4 minutes ago, gold1953 said:

You will have to report back with your thoughts on the Eclass

Will do. We were hit with close to 30 cm of snow last Monday and been in the minus all week. I'm used to it though; an ex Montrealer married to a Newfoundlander. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

Will do. We were hit with close to 30 cm of snow last Monday and been in the minus all week. I'm used to it though; an ex Montrealer married to a Newfoundlander. 

I saw that . Getting use it does not equate with liking it. Every time we get hit it rains a few days later

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Thanks for the pictures of the Menu.    I've been there for lunch but didn't realize they were open for breakfast.   Do you recall the hours they were open for Breakfast.   If not don't worry I'll pull it up on the app.

it was 7.30 - 9am on a port day and 8 - 9.30am on a sea day on Apex in September.

On 1/23/2022 at 3:31 AM, Miaminice said:

I am with you on that! I also like to choose what I like and sample - and then have breakfast outside on the back. Beautiful view, breeze… don’t need more 😁And especially on E class it is anything but hectic.

Once or so on a cruise we do breakfast in Blu but prefer to sit outside.

Eden Cafe on E class is another great place to do that. Very quiet - few people seem to know they serve breakfast.

i love eden cafe for lunch.

delicious!

didnt know they were open for bfast.

those pics for breakfast look good!

Edited by fstuff1

I've never done Elite breakfast.  All I ever really eat for breakfast is coffee, toast, and fruit.  I go to the buffet and take it outside.   I would love it if they set up tables by the pool for dinner like on the Azamara ships.  Especially on a Caribbean cruise, I would always rather be outside.