Tour or Shuttle from Port Canaveral to Cocoa Beach Pier

mets123

I got no responses for Florida departure board so I'm asking here to a larger audience. In March I'm taking the Anthem on the 7 day Bahamas/Florida run. In Port Canaveral, I'd like to take a shuttle and/or tour to the Cocoa Beach Pier. Does anyone know of a company that provides that service or a way to do it? Thanks in advance for your help.

Jump in one of the car rental vans like Alamo.  Their offices r on A1A.  Consider you may have taken the wrong van.  Hertz is closest to the

cruiseport.  We usually rent a car from them during r vacation so I consider free ride part of my guest relations perks.  

You can take the trolley up and down A1A.  You can even walk to beach from A1A   Print out a street map.  

We booked the “Cocoa Beach Express Shuttle” from the Hampton Inn near Ron  Jon’s for only $7.  

If you you feel like walking, you can take public transportation from the main road A1A.  Google Brevard County Bus transportation or call any hotel and they can give you info.  

Edited by mrg0433

16 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Cool Kids reserve the Tiki Trolley golf cart limo😉

Screenshot_20220122-092528_Chrome.thumb.jpg.026178817d27523569b543564136f6d3.jpg

No idea on availability in the afternoons

321-306-9871

Personally, I'd go to the Space Center😉

Their website goes no where. Bummer cuz that sounded like it might be a good idea for a bar crawl/brewery tour... though hard to tell if they'd pick up/drop us off on Merritt Island. 

5 minutes ago, smplybcause said:

Their website goes no where. Bummer cuz that sounded like it might be a good idea for a bar crawl/brewery tour... though hard to tell if they'd pick up/drop us off on Merritt Island. 

That is a little further away for a golf cart....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, smplybcause said:

I suppose. There was one by me that did a 5 mile radius which I think might have covered some of MI which is why I figured maybe. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Did you try the phone number.

They started out doing free rides around the Cove over to Jetty Park. Not sure how viable their business plan is.

The problem with Merrit Island is the causeway bridges. Not golf cart friendly at all

When we docked at Port Canaveral as a Port of call a girlfriend and I took the local bus to the beach and Ron Jon’s , think it was 1 Dollar each or at least not much more . A lot of the cruise passengers did the same , it stopped on the main road outside the port . 

• Thanks 1