Question on sky class

Hi all

To make a long story short I have a 2 bedroom grand suite book for spring break on the oasis.  We were originally going to have 6 in the cabin, but after the amplification the cabin only sleeps 4 so we had to move the kids into the balcony stateroom next door.  My question is since the kids are minors 12 &17 would they be allowed into the coastal kitchen for meals with the adults who are in the 2 bdgs?

Also does anyone know if they can code the sea pass cards to open 2 staterooms so we can enter the kids room and they ours?

thanks

DPR

5 hours ago, Dred pilot Roberts said:

To make a long story short I have a 2 bedroom grand suite book for spring break on the oasis.  We were originally going to have 6 in the cabin, but after the amplification the cabin only sleeps 4 so we had to move the kids into the balcony stateroom next door.  My question is since the kids are minors 12 &17 would they be allowed into the coastal kitchen

It may vary depending on the concierge.

5 hours ago, Dred pilot Roberts said:

To make a long story short I have a 2 bedroom grand suite book for spring break on the oasis.  We were originally going to have 6 in the cabin, but after the amplification the cabin only sleeps 4

Just curious..what is the cabin number of the 2-BR GS that only sleeps 4?

Edited by AshleyDillo

31 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

I bet its one of the 2 on deck 12 that was the old presidential suite.  The description still says 8 but the deck plans have an * which means 3 or 4 while the other 2 bdrm's have the 5+ symbol

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Cabin 12648.  Evidently during amplification they removed the bunk beds out of the second bed room and removed the pullout bed/couch and replaced it with a regular couch.  Travel agent says they did this to all the 2BGS that have hot tubs on the balcony.  BY the time I discovered that royal had removed half of the beds it was to late to move to one of the other 2BGS, as all the suites were sold out.  So moving the kids to the cabin next door was the only option.  Then when we get on board we will move the kids and grandparents around so the kids won’t be by themselves in the other cabin.

DPR

4 minutes ago, Dred pilot Roberts said:

Cabin 12648.  Evidently during amplification they removed the bunk beds out of the second bed room and removed the pullout bed/couch and replaced it with a regular couch.  Travel agent says they did this to all the 2BGS that have hot tubs on the balcony.  BY the time I discovered that royal had removed half of the beds it was to late to move to one of the other 2BGS, as all the suites were sold out.  So moving the kids to the cabin next door was the only option.  Then when we get on board we will move the kids and grandparents around so the kids won’t be by themselves in the other cabin.

DPR

This was the old presidential suite.  It was converted to two 2 bedroom GS's during amplification

17 hours ago, Dred pilot Roberts said:

Cabin 12648

Thank you! I was curious if the deck plans showed the 5+ on those rooms.  They don't, but the description of the GT category also doesn't really clarify that there any that exist with only 4 occupancy. I would say that I'm shocked but I would be lying. 😇