Covid Test Kits

Ky Bill

14 hours ago, Price31 said:

Thank you sir! I just came here to ask if they would ever be back in stock lol

No problem, glad to be of help.  I ordered our tests yesterday and they have already shipped showing a delivery date of tomorrow.  While our cruise is a month away I'd rather have the test on hand and not have to worry about getting them.

Bill

• Like 1

Question on the COVID test kits…. Ordered in Nov 2021 from Optum using Carnival link. That cruise was canx due to mechanical issues. I’m assuming we can use those tests for RCCL.  They appear to be the same tests & are within the ‘extended expiry dates’ authorized by FDA/CDC.  Hoping someone knows for sure before I dig into the research to confirm. Thanks!

15 hours ago, Kak86 said:

Question on the COVID test kits…. Ordered in Nov 2021 from Optum using Carnival link. That cruise was canx due to mechanical issues. I’m assuming we can use those tests for RCCL.  They appear to be the same tests & are within the ‘extended expiry dates’ authorized by FDA/CDC.  Hoping someone knows for sure before I dig into the research to confirm. Thanks!

Yes the tests are not cruise line specific.  I buy mine right from EMed, they are all the same.  

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Kak86 said:

Ordered in Nov 2021 from Optum using Carnival link. That cruise was canx due to mechanical issues. I’m assuming we can use those tests for RCCL.

Same test, and you can use it on Royal Caribbean. It might arrive with a Carnival sleeve on the box or a Carnival informational insert, but that doesn't matter. 

Abbott BinaxNOW COVID-19 Ag Card test.

I want  to order 6 tests (3 for me and 3 for DH).  When I go to the questions, it asks if I am ordering for myself.  What should I put?  Do I have to individually order 3 for me and 3 for my DH?  Thanks in advance for the help.

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

Be happy that you are getting test kits from a reputable manufacturer. We just received our four free kits from HHS, and they are made in China.

We paid $70 for the Celebrity's 2 pack test kit from Abbott for our cruise earlier this month.

Going forward, the 4 pack that we've ordered from US Post Office, which should be arriving soon, will we be able to use those "free" tests, if needed, for our June sailing with RCCL?

2 minutes ago, NavyCruiser said:

We paid $70 for the Celebrity's 2 pack test kit from Abbott for our cruise earlier this month.

Going forward, the 4 pack that we've ordered from US Post Office, which should be arriving soon, will we be able to use those "free" tests, if needed, for our June sailing with RCCL?

No.there is no way to have those proctored (at least for the Chinese ones we received)

1 hour ago, Italy52 said:

I want  to order 6 tests (3 for me and 3 for DH).  When I go to the questions, it asks if I am ordering for myself.  What should I put?  

Put anyone - the test can be taken by anyone, up to six different people.

Just now, Biker19 said:

Put anyone - the test can be taken by anyone, up to six different people.

Ok, so I order 6 tests and just fill in the information like if I was going to take all 6.  Then, before the tests, my husband and I each set up a Navica account so the test results go into our own account --- correct?