3 Specialty dinners for $89pp, Good Deal?

5 minutes ago, kangforpres said:

It sounds like it too me, it will only be our 2nd cruise on RCI. We our 4 stars on HAL

Thanks, 

Paul

That is a decent price but it would depend on the ship.  If it is one of the smaller ships with fewer specialty restaurants we would likely pass.  If it was one of the larger ships with lots of specialty restaurants, we might consider it.

• Like 1

The current “sale” on the cruise planner is not a great sale.  Certainly if you have a cruise coming up shortly then it’s better than the onboard price.  For example the internet is at $18.39 (20%)for the stream per day, two weeks ago it was $15.99 (35%).  So I would keep shopping if your cruise is  in March or later especially another holiday weekend is coming up for another holiday sale.

6 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

The current “sale” on the cruise planner is not a great sale.  Certainly if you have a cruise coming up shortly then it’s better than the onboard price.  For example the internet is at $18.39 (20%)for the stream per day, two weeks ago it was $15.99 (35%).  So I would keep shopping if your cruise is  in March or later especially another holiday weekend is coming up for another holiday sale.

Why Wait?    I recommend the OP book it now and if they see cheaper than $89 prior to their sailing they can simply cancel the rebook at the lower price.   

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Why Wait?    I recommend the OP book it now and if they see cheaper than $89 prior to their sailing they can simply cancel the rebook at the lower price.   

Yeap that is good way to do it too.  For me I try not to pay and wait for refund because I forget to check back once I buy it and last time I could not get the price to show up in the cruise planner and I had to call to check the price.