Is there a vegetarian Menu Le Petit Chef / Eden Apex?

plucasana

hello, 

we will be dining with a vegetarian on the APEX. 

Does anyone have a picture of the vegetarian options/menus in either Petit Chef oder Eden?

I read that there is supposed to be a vegetarian menu in the app but that will probably appear only once on board, because I do not see it. (the press kit also refers to a vegetarian menu but the placeholder for the menu is empty).

Thank you very much!

Sorry, I don’t have a picture of the menus for vegetarian offerings, but there is absolutely no problem getting vegetarian meals on the menu and the chefs quite often put something together for you that’s not on the menus.  My DH and I are non meat eaters and we just go to the dining room maître d’s and let them know ahead of time.  Everything we’ve been served was wonderful.  A few of our neighbouring diners have quite often been jealous of our beautiful plates!  Trust me, everyone  in the buffet and dining  rooms will bend over backwards to please you.  Go and enjoy!

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, plucasana said:

hello, 

we will be dining with a vegetarian on the APEX. 

Does anyone have a picture of the vegetarian options/menus in either Petit Chef oder Eden?

I read that there is supposed to be a vegetarian menu in the app but that will probably appear only once on board, because I do not see it. (the press kit also refers to a vegetarian menu but the placeholder for the menu is empty).

Thank you very much!

p - Just let the Maitre 'd know 24 hours before dining what the preferences are and they will accommodate...

bon appetit and bon voyage

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

Most venues have salad.  

Why does everyone assume that us vegetarians only eat salad?  We rarely eat salad at our house.  Give us pasta with a beautiful homemade meatless sauce and a big loaf of warm garlic bread and a glass of really good red wine!  Now that’s a vegetarian meal!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

Why does everyone assume that us vegetarians only eat salad?  We rarely eat salad at our house.  Give us pasta with a beautiful homemade meatless sauce and a big loaf of warm garlic bread and a glass of really good red wine!  Now that’s a vegetarian meal!

la - I Am sure it was in jest... LOL

bon voyage

7 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

la - I Am sure it was in jest... LOL

bon voyage

Oh, of course he was!  I didn’t think otherwise.  Guess I should have added “lol” to my comment.  So hard to show tone online.  All’s good!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just ate there the other night with my vegan (allergies) wife and we had same concern. Our concierge let them know the day before and they had custom dinner set up for her. Their wasn’t a menu per se, but this was same for Fine Cuts, Eden, and Luminae and she never went hungry.

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...
2 hours ago, stellarose said:

if we want to do le petite chef but vegetarian who do we ask before we make reservations? 

You just let the Restaurant Manager for Le Petite Chief 24 hours before dining.  You don't do it at time of reservation.