Onboard Mariner 1/28 to 2/3

4 minutes ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

sorry should have quoted what i was replying to.  That was regarding the blackjack tables

OK thanks! Someone posted that Playmaker's has a cover charge for tables in there. Would really appreciate it if someone could check that out for us Super Bowl fans who'd like to view the game in there. Personally, it doesn't bother us but others may want to know. I would think if there was a charge, it would be for a minimum purchase.

On 1/30/2022 at 11:19 AM, SilkySal said:

We're organizing a SB pool at $5 per person to pick the winning team plus total points score. Looks like we have around 30 players so far! Nice pot! Now, wondering how early I need to get in there to get a good seat and start collecting $ from the group! I am the biggest football fan between us! Proabably has something to do with watching NFL as a child with my dad and bro! Of course, I also used to eat cold beans from a can when watching Westerns but haven't done that since adulthood! Love that you're having a great time! Cheers!

I would get there pretty early especially for that size group.  you could spread out into the tables in the promenade. I’m sure they will have the game in and i would guess the pre game channel would be on in advance of the start like it was yesterday for us.

• Like 1

Had a nice relaxing lazy day.  Haven’t done a single thing other than hang out on the balcony people watching (currently on the lookout for pier runners) and soaking up some warm weather.

We’ve been to Falmouth several times and didn’t feel the need to wander today.  Was nice after back to back late nights closing down bars lol Cheers!

Jamies on the agenda for dinner.  Considering canceling and just doing room service to continue todays trend.  We shall see.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2022 at 11:48 AM, SilkySal said:

So, I heard that Marc Walker (bing-bong) is your CD this week, correct? If you see him, would really appreciate it if you would remind him that SilkySal's group hope to watch the SB in Playmakers and would love for him to join us if he can! His tab will be on us! I'll quit bugging you for now! Thanks!

yes but I haven’t seen him

• Like 1