Onboard Mariner 1/28 to 2/3

Hello All - We have boarded Mariner in Port Canaveral.  I thought I would start a thread to let some folks follow along and maybe try and answer some questions if I can.  We are on a 6 night that was to include Nassau, Falmouth and Labadee in that order.  However, Our itinerary has changed due to weather around Nassau which was scheduled to be tomorrow.  We now have a sea day instead.  No worries - I wasn’t getting off in Nassau anyways!  

My name is Mark and I am traveling with DW.

CHEERS!! 🍻🍾🍻

• Like 12

40 minutes ago, Husky1987 said:

Nice!  Hopping on board on 2/12, so I'm excited to see what you think of Mariner.  Adventure is actually my favorite ship in the fleet, so hopefully Mariner will be a nice cruise as well.  Have fun!!!

She is a beautiful ship so far.  First time for Mariner and still exploring.  Seems similar to Navigator if memory serves.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Husky1987 said:

Nice!  Hopping on board on 2/12, so I'm excited to see what you think of Mariner.  Adventure is actually my favorite ship in the fleet, so hopefully Mariner will be a nice cruise as well.  Have fun!!!

Come join our teeny weeny roll call for Mariner this week of February 12th!

58 minutes ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Captain Tobias said that we will be able to see the SpaceX launch that was rescheduled from last night.  We are scheduled for Chops at 6 and the launch is 6:11. … Decisions Decisions

Chops with a window view, just get the Suite Concierge to make sure that side of the ship faces the launch facility.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Chilly day by Florida standards I imagine

82D713BF-6F6A-4CBC-8E2C-8DB8897DC904.jpeg

Yes, but we're going to freeze here tomorrow; it's going to be in the 40s overnight.  🥶  Looks like you passed by Mardi Gras on their way back into port.  Disney Fantasy is coming in now and Mardi Gras and Carnival Magic are both coming in several hours early - we're supposed to have strong winds here early in the morning.  Enjoy your cruise!

3 minutes ago, cruisemom2 said:

Yes, but we're going to freeze here tomorrow; it's going to be in the 40s overnight.  🥶  Looks like you passed by Mardi Gras on their way back into port.  Disney Fantasy is coming in now and Mardi Gras and Carnival Magic are both coming in several hours early - we're supposed to have strong winds here early in the morning.  Enjoy your cruise!

Yes - we promptly got out of dodge.  Capt. Tobias said gale force winds are expected around Nassau making it impossible to dock there.

• Like 1