Health Questions/Procedure for boarding

Pickels

I've looked on our reservation for next month's cruise and was looking for the check-in procedure; what is required---test results, vaccination card, photos, passport, etc.  Is there a procedure list for boarding?  I've checked but couldn't find any link.  thanks in advance.

You will have to complete your Health Questionnaire within 24 hours of sailing. Other than that, if you have checked in on the app, things should go very quickly and smoothly at the pier. You will need your Xpress Pass, passport, test results, and vaccine card. Make sure you have those all in your hand or easy to access in your pockets/bag. The Xpress Pass can just be open in the app on your phone.

44 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

You will have to complete your Health Questionnaire within 24 hours of sailing. Other than that, if you have checked in on the app, things should go very quickly and smoothly at the pier. You will need your Xpress Pass, passport, test results, and vaccine card. Make sure you have those all in your hand or easy to access in your pockets/bag. The Xpress Pass can just be open in the app on your phone.

Aw, here's the bummer, we're cruising on a Saturday from Ft. Lauderdale, we're arriving two days before, (Thursday) to stay at a hotel.  Our tests will be taken on Wednesday before we leave New York.  If we take another test while in Ft. Lauderdale, what are the chances we will we get the results back before Saturday?

3 minutes ago, Pickels said:

Aw, here's the bummer, we're cruising on a Saturday from Ft. Lauderdale, we're arriving two days before, (Thursday) to stay at a hotel.  Our tests will be taken on Wednesday before we leave New York.  If we take another test while in Ft. Lauderdale, what are the chances we will we get the results back before Saturday?

A test taken Wednesday for a Saturday sailing will not be accepted. You will need to take one in the morning on Thursday before you leave New York or sometime after you get to Ft. Lauderdale. As long as you take a rapid antigen test in Ft. Lauderdale, you would get your results in under an hour or two. You could also look at ordering the home test kits sold through Celebrity that allow you to take the test while video conferencing with a rep from the testing company. For those, you will have your results in 15 minutes.

4 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

A test taken Wednesday for a Saturday sailing will not be accepted. You will need to take one in the morning on Thursday before you leave New York or sometime after you get to Ft. Lauderdale. As long as you take a rapid antigen test in Ft. Lauderdale, you would get your results in under an hour or two. You could also look at ordering the home test kits sold through Celebrity that allow you to take the test while video conferencing with a rep from the testing company. For those, you will have your results in 15 minutes.

Thanks Jamie!

6 hours ago, josh1324342 said:

If you've already uploaded your proof of vaccination, do you need to still show the original at the port?

Yes.  Proof of vaccination is still a required item, along with negative test within two days, passport, and Xpress Pass.

6 hours ago, Pickels said:

We had the same situation in January for our Apex cruise.  We did the proctored testing through emed at 12:01am on Thursday and then flew out later that morning.  It worked well other than a short night of sleep, but so worth it to be cruising again.  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, happy cruzer said:

Health Questionnaire - Do you have to do it in the app?  Can you do it at the port?

If you do it in the app, do you do it for both cruisers in one app or do you have to do in individual apps?

Thanks.

You can do it at the port, but it is much faster to do in the app. Yes, you can do all guests in one app. You can also view multiple Xpress Passes in one app. In our case, my wife doesn’t have the Celebrity app but I do. I was able to check both of us in, fill out both health questionnaires, and receive the boarding pass for both of us from my app alone. With regards to the boarding pass, you can show one and then swipe to show the next pass so it’s pretty easy to manage it with only one device. 🙂 

• Like 2

May not be inclusive, but here is what I gathered so far:

• Express pass on phone/app or print them out
  • Passport or Passport card
  • Covid vaccination documents
  • Negative COVD test result (within 2 days of sailing).
  • Answer the health questionnaire on your app the day before you cruise.

1 hour ago, pauly said:

May not be inclusive, but here is what I gathered so far:

• Express pass on phone/app or print them out
  • Passport or Passport card
  • Covid vaccination documents
  • Negative COVD test result (within 2 days of sailing).
  • Answer the health questionnaire on your app the day before you cruise.

That is all exactly right!

3 minutes ago, Hermmarx said:

Will they accept a digital vaccine card on a phone? Or does it have to be a paper form

Are photos or photocopies of the original vaccination card accepted as proof of vaccination?

No, at this time, we are not accepting photos or photocopies of the original vaccination card.

If I lost my original vaccination card, but am able to show electronic proof of vaccination on a government sponsored site/app, will that be accepted as proof of vaccination?

Yes, if a guest can furnish proof from the government site or app, we will accept as proof of vaccination.

Edited by JamieLogical

11 hours ago, happy cruzer said:

Health Questionnaire - Do you have to do it in the app?  Can you do it at the port?

If you do it in the app, do you do it for both cruisers in one app or do you have to do in individual apps?

Thanks.

Yes.  If you con't fill it out they ask the questions verbally and fill it in on an iPad type device.   Even though I answered in the app they asked us again.

• Like 1