YC Booked Family Bring In Non YC Booked Family Members

EggsyH

20 hours ago, JAGR said:

I think he meant to say that it cam from the pizza station in the buffet area.  On the Seaside class, that is where the pizza oven.  Your pizza is made to order, but it does come from that cook station.

Correct, that is what I meant.

Funny story, most ships don't seem to offer Italian sausage.  On Seaside I figured I'd try to order one with sausage.  It came with small pieces of breakfast sausage.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, dexddd said:

Correct, that is what I meant.

Funny story, most ships don't seem to offer Italian sausage.  On Seaside I figured I'd try to order one with sausage.  It came with small pieces of breakfast sausage.

The only time we've ordered pizza from YC room service, I ordered one with pepperoni and received one with peppers 🤦‍♀️ They managed to get this wrong twice before we gave up 🙄

1 hour ago, CruisingFox27 said:

The only time we've ordered pizza from YC room service, I ordered one with pepperoni and received one with peppers 🤦‍♀️ They managed to get this wrong twice before we gave up 🙄

If there is a next time, try ordering pizza with 'speck' or 'spicy salami' and see what you get.

gary

2 hours ago, CruisingFox27 said:

You are from England, not USA?

The "pepperoni" you are talking is something 100% US, it is a US version of something the rest of the world knows as "salami". In the rest of the world "Peperoni" is just an italian word for bell pepper that is commonly used also outside Italy when talking about Italian cousine. So if you order a pizza with "peperoni" you will practically everywhere on this planet outside the US get one with bell pepper. If you want a pizza with salami, just say it 😉 Works in Accra, Berlin, Buenos Aires, Delhi, Tokyo and anywhere else. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, CruisingFox27 said:

That is because pepperoni in Italian IS the peppers-- not the meat you are thinking of...

Same case in Italy-- ordered pepperoni and you get the vegetable.

So you got what you ordered 

On 2/21/2022 at 3:08 AM, perakcruiser said:

You are from England, not USA?

The "pepperoni" you are talking is something 100% US, it is a US version of something the rest of the world knows as "salami"....

Not so, for 'rest of the world' read Italy! 😉