New to Royal Caribbean..question

12 minutes ago, MarcsSharon said:

First RC cruise is the 27th. Do I need to print out the Setsail pass? Just printed the boarding pass. Ty.

Only need the last page with the bar code. No need to worry about downloading picture, only takes a extra 30 seconds at checkin.  I would print vaccination card, a couple next to us checking in had both vaccination cards on one phone and could not find one of them.  

16 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Only need the last page with the bar code. No need to worry about downloading picture, only takes a extra 30 seconds at checkin.  I would print vaccination card, a couple next to us checking in had both vaccination cards on one phone and could not find one of them.  

We keep our vaccination cards with our passports.  Have a holder that holds them both.  Never travel without them when cruising or going out of the country.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MarcsSharon said:

First RC cruise is the 27th. Do I need to print out the Setsail pass? Just printed the boarding pass. Ty.

1 minute ago, karena1 said:

It is the same thing.  Some call it a boarding pass, others call it a set sail pass.

OPs question does she need both. I said no. I think you agree.

• Like 1

Setsail/boarding pass is also used for drink packages before you get access to your cabin to pick up your card.

Regarding ports:  Last fall had multiple ports that wanted a copy of the vax card and one wanted original.  Note that nobody on shore actually wanted to see them, but ship listed these as requirements to get off and looked at them.  So take both original vax card with you and at least one copy.  Put our copies in the back of the cruise card holder with drivers licenses.