Edge Specialty Dinner for 2 Question

mlambert

On my upcoming Edge cruise, one of my amenities is a specialty dinner for 2.  Is it possible to book that ahead of time or must it be done on board?  Also, how is the dinner noted on my reservation? Do I just tell someone that I am supposed to get it?

11 hours ago, mlambert said:

On my upcoming Edge cruise, one of my amenities is a specialty dinner for 2.  Is it possible to book that ahead of time or must it be done on board?  Also, how is the dinner noted on my reservation? Do I just tell someone that I am supposed to get it?

Where is this amenity coming from? A TA booking bonus? You'll need to be a bit more specific. 

41 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

Sometimes when from a TA it ends up just being enough OBC to cover a specialty meal.   In this case the OBC can be used for anything but probably won't be available until onboard.

And sometimes it doesn't show up until day 2.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

Sometimes when from a TA it ends up just being enough OBC to cover a specialty meal.   In this case the OBC can be used for anything but probably won't be available until onboard.

Correct, in my experience it will show up on your on board account by the second day as a monetary amount.  Just added to the amount at the end of the week.   No worries