Anyone seeing unusually high prices for surf and stream in cruise planner?

jean87510

So, it's Presidents Day here in the US which traditionally has meant sales on cruise planner items.  Last year I remember seeing excursions for the 25% off, internet at $11.49...  Today I was checking prices as I always do on these holidays and noticed for my upcoming Alaska May cruise the surf and stream is at $22.49.  I looked at my sailing this Saturday and internet is $21.49.  My Allure sailing in October its priced at $19.99.  I did buy when it was at 15.49 which I thought was too high but this is starting to make me wonder if other planner items prices are slowly creeping up.  I noticed the Key is ridiculous at least on my sailing.  A 2 person beach club day pass at Coco Cay is $437.80. Is it just me?

I was hoping for a President's Day Sale too! We are leaving on Freedom on Friday (only booked a few weeks ago), and we wanted to get the deluxe beverage and voom combo... it is higher than I've ever seen it! I wonder what they will be charging on board. 

I booked 4 excursions today with the Cruise Planner.  This is after I checked what Viator and SEG had to offer.  The RCCL excursions were cheaper and longer in some cases, and the others were just a better deal.  For instance, including roundtrip transportation to the hop on/off bus in Cartagena.

The prices were $37 - $47 per adult for 3-4 hour tours.

• Like 1