Navigator of the Seas vs Carnival Radiance

danmanca

Looking at two 3-night cruises down to Ensenada. The two options are the Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas and the Carnival Radiance. It will be myself and my girlfriend both in our mid 30s (no kids). Which does everyone thing is a better choice? Pricing is about the same for either.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2022 at 1:10 PM, CarelessAndConfused said:

The food was actually pretty good.  But I have pedestrian tastes.  The salad bar was always reasonably well stocked with nice looking vegetables.  Unlike the Panorama in October that had wilted vegetables and sparse offerings.  The chicken was awesome.  I probably went by Shaq's place like two and a half times per day.  They weren't all full meals but still, I probably over did it.  The BBQ place is nice and tasty even if a bit basic.  Guy's burgers is fine enough if you want a burger.  So the food items that you ask about, I have a positive reaction toward. 

On another matter, my guess is that many places will feel more cramped on the Radiance vs. Navigator (assuming the same approximate % occupancy).

I didnt realize shaqs place was on radiance. I'd only heard it was on mardi gras so far. Heard the chicken sandwiches were good. 

I did 3 carnival since covid and decided dinners were not good. Cuts were obvious and switched for now to rcl.