Nassau Margaritaville

CruiserKris34

Greetings

If you are referring to the new Margaritaville Resort it is a easy walk from the piers.  You leave the port area, turn right and proceed towards Senor Frogs.  Then you turn left at Senor Frogs where after a short distance the road will bend to the right and you will be merged onto Bay Street.  You will see the new resort on the right after a short walk on Bay Street.  There are multiple buildings and a large pool complex.  We walked around the resort without a problem in January but mask were required then.  It was a safe walk but you do have to deal with the "hawkers" selling their wares or trying to sell you tours.

Good Sailing

Tom

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I emailed them about passes for our March cruise and got this response. Booked 2 day passes for us , no sweat.

Good Afternoon Mr. Butler;

My name is Phylisha, I am the Concierge at Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau. I am emailing you in reference to your query about purchasing the resort passes.

Thank you for your recent inquiry!

Day Passes may be cancelled or changed up until 10am on the day of your booking for either a full refund back to your credit card or ResortPass Credit to use another day. 

You can purchase Resort passes in advance or upon arrival.

Please note that our resort passes are $59 plus taxes for adults and $25 for children 12 and under (this is the discounted rate available at the moment).

The resort pass will give you access to the waterpark, private beach area & restaurants. We are in walking distance from the cruise port about 5 minutes heading west.

The Feeding Frenzy Restaurant opened from at 11am-5pm.

The 12 Volt Bar opened from 10pm-10pm

The waterpark is opened from 10am - 5pm daily.

You would also need to show a recent negative COVID-19 test or vaccination card.

We look forward to welcoming you to Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau. 

Please see the link below if you wish to book Resort Day Passes and our cancellation policy.

https://www.resortpass.com/hotels/margaritaville-beach-resort-nassau?date=null

ResortPass | Buy a Day Pass to a Hotel or Resort starting at only $25

Enjoy the pool, spa, and amenities at a luxury hotel for the day starting at only $25. Take a daycation and book a day pass or cabana at hotels and resorts near you!

www.resortpass.com

Fins Up,

Phylisha Carey | Concierge

Margaritaville Beach Resort

Nassau, The Bahamas

242.603.8400 ext. 4459

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, bruins1125 said:

we will be in Nassau on 3/14/2022 and the day passes are unavailable.  Anyone have any other ideas, we were diverted from San Juan to Nassau.  

Junkanoo beach is next door to the Margaritville resort.    You can rent a lounger/umbrella there for something like $25 and there are some places to get food / drink without having to pay the prices that resorts charge.        It is about a 15 to 20 minute walk from the cruise dock or you can taxi.

Another nice beach is cabbage beach that is a free beach near Atlantis, you can take either a taxi or ferry to the beach.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tlbutler33 said:

I emailed them about passes for our March cruise and got this response. Booked 2 day passes for us , no sweat.

My name is Phylisha, I am the Concierge at Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau. I am emailing you in reference to your query about purchasing the resort passes.

Day Passes may be cancelled or changed up until 10am on the day of your booking for either a full refund back to your credit card or ResortPass Credit to use another day. 

Please note that our resort passes are $59 plus taxes for adults and $25 for children 12 and under (this is the discounted rate available at the moment).

The resort pass will give you access to the waterpark, private beach area & restaurants. We are in walking distance from the cruise port about 5 minutes heading west.

You would also need to show a recent negative COVID-19 test or vaccination card.

Please see the link below if you wish to book Resort Day Passes and our cancellation policy.

Enjoy the pool, spa, and amenities at a luxury hotel for the day starting at only $25. Take a daycation and book a day pass or cabana at hotels and resorts near you!

www.resortpass.com

Fins Up,

Nassau, The Bahamas

242.603.8400 ext. 4459

I just used your link to book our day passes!  So easy.  Thanks so much!!

18 hours ago, tlbutler33 said:

www.resortpass.com

Fins Up,

Nassau, The Bahamas

242.603.8400 ext. 4459

Thanks!

I emailed yesterday and haven't received a response.  I had also found that website but wasn't sure it was good.  

While you should bring your vaccination card with you, I should note that they did not ask for it when we went.  They had us put on our wrist bands and we walked into the water park.

You don't need to enter the actual hotel, but go to the water park entrance to the right of the hotel.  We stood in a line at the front desk, when we could have walked right up to the water park's ticket booth.  Staff was super friendly.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, luv2cruzuk said:

They sure do! Quite expensive though. I do a little tour of the shop (and make a purchase!!) in my video above. 

Reviewing the walk from the cruise port, don't ya have to pass through the Straw Market, which may be more reasonable ?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jen&samcantwait said:

On their website, looks like bars don't open till 11 but the pool opens at 8. Do they have drink service or you have to wait until 11 for a beverage? Asking for a friend. Hey, it's 5 o'clock somewhere 😁

The last time we were there, we bought day passes at RIU, pool, beach, good buffet breakfast and lunch, all drinks included (had a dyi Bloody Mary bar in the buffet too).

59 minutes ago, twins_to_alaska said:

The friend should know the current day pass doesn't include food or drink... which is great for me.

The cost of the pass indicates nothing is included, but if one plans to start drinking early, an AI might be a better deal.

On 2/23/2022 at 2:39 PM, tlbutler33 said:

www.resortpass.com

Fins Up,

Nassau, The Bahamas

242.603.8400 ext. 4459

Is this booked directly through Margaritaville or through a second party with resortpass.com?

4 hours ago, CarolRoy said:

Is this booked directly through Margaritaville or through a second party with resortpass.com?

The email is from the resort directing him to resortpass.com to book

Edited by turquoise89
wrong pronoun