Reservation not showing in husband’s account

AlbertaCruisers

So, everything is fine in my account, but a couple of our reservations don’t show in my husband’s account or in his app, most do. For the two missing ones, when I try to add them they say they were already linked but they still don’t show. I deleted the app and Re-downloaded. Online I logged out and back in. Any thoughts?

Edited by AlbertaCruisers
  • Like 1

• AlbertaCruisers changed the title to Reservation not showing in husband’s account
10 hours ago, AlbertaCruisers said:

So, everything is fine in my account, but a couple of our reservations don’t show in my husband’s account or in his app, most do. For the two missing ones, when I try to add them they say they were already linked but they still don’t show. I deleted the app and Re-downloaded. Online I logged out and back in. Any thoughts?

Call the CC. 1-800-760-0654. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

Are you taking him along for those sailings??? LOL

It may or may not be easy to sort out, yet if they show him as being on the sailing all will be fine...

bon voyage

Lol!!  Yes, he is making me bring him along!!  

He is on the invoice and when I log in he is there and all his information and captain's club number is right.  He wants to start looking at things on the app for our sailing and can't!

• Thanks 1

We had this exact same problem, with same message about it already being added. We booked through a TA. 

I called what I think is the "Captain's Club" phone number of 1-844-418-6824. I think I just pressed the option to speak to a person. She wanted both my CC number and his, and she was able to fix it quickly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've had the same problems at times and they show up again as mysteriously as they disappeared after a couple days.    I've never had any luck calling either Celebrity or my agent.  They just confirm I am on the reservation and say they will report it to IT

• Like 1

As an update, after 30 minutes on hold to talk to Captain's Club (the good news is the message said it could be up to 30 minutes, so I knew what to expect), the guy said it was showing on his end and he had no idea what was going on.  After a little time he said he "refreshed the system", and I logged out of the account and back in and it was there!  The guy on the phone had no idea why that happened or why the refresh he did would work, but it did.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts on this issue!

• Thanks 1