The Daily for Thursday 02/24/2022

richwmn

3ae41787b094be2dbd0d344587e66f51--scriptures-spiritual.jpg

When I think of the Dailyites, that's all of you, I think of angels. 

Right now, if i knew how to knock off someone, Putin would be top of the list. In fact since I cant kill Covid, or stupid, that would only leave one on the list.  ( i must learn to not be such a violent thinker)  I have a dear acquaintance who is Russian, she lives and works here.  One of the hardest workers I know, friendly to everyone.  She is a waitress at our favorite Greek restaurant.  We went today to see her, she looked like she needed a hug.  Which I willingly gave her.  She proably like the rest of the world, wonder what the heck is going on in her old country.

Any way, your thoughts, actions, and constant kindness are what angels are all about.  

I was just watching the F1 drivers interview day 2, and Vettel said he would not go to race in the Russian F1 race.  The other drivers were agreeing with him.  That's one way to take a stand. 

Anyway, that's all I've got for the end of the day.  Thank you for being you.

Hugs

Ann 

Edited by marshhawk
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 1

It's a lovely sunny late summer day, little breeze. 

Supermarket this morning, then walked along to a neighbourhood cafe to have lunch. 

The situation in Ukraine is very worrying. Of great concern is what is he  planning for Chernobyl.??

@ger_77it is a great relief that your DH has a date for the angiogram, and that you will be allowed to be in his room.

@kazu good that Marley allowed you to sleep until 6.30. hope that will continue. Sending hugs across the world to you.

@Sea Viewer hope that your DH has now had the stents inserted, and that he does well after this proceedure.

@JazzyV your bread looks quite delicious.

@Vict0riann pleased that you have an appointment for the scan.

Omicron cases continues to increase, over 12,000 new community cases in the country today.

Stay safe, take care everyone.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

On 2/24/2022 at 12:15 PM, JazzyV said:

This morning’s bread. 1BFF0FFA-A45F-4F0D-B31D-92D865B33A7F.thumb.jpeg.4f54072023c2fe9cd054687480739b4a.jpeg

Vanessa!!  Your bread is amazing!

On 2/24/2022 at 4:22 PM, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

Good afternoon.  We got our cabin assignment today, and the good news is we won't have to change cabins this time.  😀  👍  When you book b2b2b cruises with a guarantee, there's always the chance they cannot give us the same cabin all the way through.  Maybe this means the ship will not be too full.🤞 The luggage tags and boarding passes are printed. I guess that means next week I start getting everything together and ready to pack on Saturday.

Lenda

Congrats on your cabin assignment!

• Like 1