Complimentary spirits set up in Oceania suites

debbyma

That's from Dec 3rd Riviera Cruise so should be current. have you considered booking Privee for a private party.  They have 2 new menu choices as well as Toscana and Polo.  If you choose one of the new menus, everyone has to do the one you choose. We did it for a Birthday party.

Privee Degustation Menus.docx

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, cruisingxpert said:

That's from Dec 3rd Riviera Cruise so should be current. have you considered booking Privee for a private party.  They have 2 new menu choices as well as Toscana and Polo.  If you choose one of the new menus, everyone has to do the one you choose. We did it for a Birthday party.

Privee Degustation Menus.docx 13.07 kB · 22 downloads

Do you know how far in advance you can book Privee?  I tried checking my reservation online and it didn't have much information about it.  Perhaps I need to call O or my agent?

13 minutes ago, Condocat said:

Do you know how far in advance you can book Privee?  I tried checking my reservation online and it didn't have much information about it.  Perhaps I need to call O or my agent?

Go to your account, then Manage my booking.  Click Dining and then click Privee and the times available should show.  I know they show for my May cruise.  You can use shipboard credit to pay for it.

I don't know what ship you are on but Privee is only on Marina and Riviera at this time.

We've found that, in most cases, the spirits provided are 1L.  However, in a few cases - think liquors - they've occasionally provided 750.  Also, I just checked Privée again for our late-November cruise and it doesn't bring up the calendar yet.  It seems some things can be booked 6 months out, others 3 months, and still others after final payment. I lack the patience to keep track of them, so I just check back periodically and hope for the best.

4 hours ago, Cliff-FLL said:

We've found that, in most cases, the spirits provided are 1L.  However, in a few cases - think liquors - they've occasionally provided 750.  Also, I just checked Privée again for our late-November cruise and it doesn't bring up the calendar yet.  It seems some things can be booked 6 months out, others 3 months, and still others after final payment. I lack the patience to keep track of them, so I just check back periodically and hope for the best.

I just checked it and it's there.  All nights are available right now.

20 hours ago, cruisingxpert said:

All nights are available right now.

Not anymore!  Last night, we called Oceania directly and booked one night in Privée.  May do another, since it's a 15-dayer, but we'll figure it out down the line.  It seems that, in the US, we have to call them, while in Canada, it can be done on line.  (Just checked again and still no on-line booking capability, no matter which browser I use. 🤔)

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
23 minutes ago, SATaxman said:

Of the 6 bottles in the suite bar menu, wine can be taken to dinner without a corkage fee.

What about the liquor?

I do not believe you can take the  bottles of spirits to a dining venue  they are for in cabin use only

Someone will correct me  if wrong

We have the basic wines by the glass "perk" for any restaurant lunch and dinner?

I know the bottles of wine, if we choose wine, can go to wherever they store wine and we will not pay a corkage fee? Was wondering about the liquor if we choose to select those.

This is our first Oceania cruise; just trying to clarify this. Thanks

Judging by the whisk(e)y selection, whether it be Scotch, Bourbon or Canadian, not sure why you'd want to bother bringing it out of your cabin.  Would it kill them to put even a modest single malt on offer?

If I was shelling out the bucks for a suite, I might be a bit disappointed.  Short of winning the lottery, I'm unlikely to be faced with that "problem".

• Like 3