Baltimore cruise port parking

Several times and it is always fairly easy. They direct you where to go to drop off your luggage and then you go through the payment lane ($105, credit/debit only). Of course there will usually be a line of people waiting to get into the lot.

One of the easiest ports to park at with the lot a close walk to terminal location. Even with the potential lines it is a convenient and easy process.  If you've ever been to either, not unlike Bayonne (garage) or Terminal 18 at Port Everglades.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 1

Re parking rate, it is $15 per night.  It used to be cash or credit card; a poster above does not indicate cash, so.....

Agreed, it is a very easy process to navigate.  Signs and personnel all along the way to direct and help. There is even a tent with baggage tags, in case you need some.

I do suggest you arrive at your boarding time.  A few weeks ago, they were being very strict about not joining the line until the time your boarding pass stated.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2022 at 12:52 PM, shipgeeks said:

Re parking rate, it is $15 per night.  It used to be cash or credit card; a poster above does not indicate cash, so.....

Agreed, it is a very easy process to navigate.  Signs and personnel all along the way to direct and help. There is even a tent with baggage tags, in case you need some.

I do suggest you arrive at your boarding time.  A few weeks ago, they were being very strict about not joining the line until the time your boarding pass stated.

Yes, they used to take cash but (probably because of the pandemic) they don't take it any longer. It may change back. This is the second post I've read where people are saying they turn you away until the time on your boarding pass. This also may be something new, but they've never even looked at the boarding pass in the parking area. We were always allowed to drop of our bags and park and hang out in the parking lot until our specified check in time.

2 hours ago, sparks1093 said:

Yes, they used to take cash but (probably because of the pandemic) they don't take it any longer. It may change back. This is the second post I've read where people are saying they turn you away until the time on your boarding pass. This also may be something new, but they've never even looked at the boarding pass in the parking area. We were always allowed to drop of our bags and park and hang out in the parking lot until our specified check in time.

Different ports I realize, but with both of our recent cruises - Oct. Oasis Bayonne and Dec. Allure Port Everglades - there were no issues with arrival times to park.  We dropped our luggage off and headed to the garage (Bayonne) and parking lot (Port Everglades), parked, and walked back to the terminal.  Not sure why it would be any different now - especially as things are easing up - with Baltimore.

Both parking facilities only took a credit card, so that current likelihood, I would think, will be the case with Baltimore.  The cash option was gone - at least in Bayonne - pre-pandemic as well.

• Like 1

Just to be clear, my mention of arrival time does not pertain to parking, it is re joining the line into the terminal to check in.  You can certainly arrive in your car any time, then sit in the car until the time on your boarding pass.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1