PURCHASES NOT SHOWING UP ON PLANNER

We are going on Oasis in August, we have 2 rooms.  I purchased the key and 2 soda packages and one refreshment package on black Friday.  I like to print everything out but the refreshment package will not print, despite me being able to see it  along with the other purchases.  2 days ago we added another person to one of our rooms, making it a quad.  Purchased the key and soda package for her as well..  I received an email confirmation of this, but this also does not show anywhere on my app of in the RC website.  I called and after being on hold for 2.5 hours was told there is nothing that can be done and there is no way for me to speak with IT..  I am just afraid that when it comes time to get our paperwork it will not have the additions on it.  Any advise would be appreciated..  Also, is there a way to connect both of our rooms on my royal app?  I dont see any place to do this, and again royal says it cant be done..  The rooms are linked, but not on the app. I am worried that when we go to make reservations I won't be able to do them together.  Thanks for any input,

Marylou

Yes, you can link your reservations on the app.    

go to the top right of the app and click on the person

proceed as those you are going to check in

scroll to the very bottom and select "Add a person"

you can then add their reservation number, etc. 

and done.

• Thanks 1

Didn't you get the email when you made the purchase?  Why can't you print the email if you feel like you need proof?

(FWIW, in spite of all of Royal's IT problems, I have NEVER had a problem with my pre-cruise purchases not showing up on board.)

• Like 1

Thanks for all the help.  When I click on the person icon until my check in opensn the only thing it says is when my check in opens.  Do I have to wait  until it opens to add peop;e and reservations?  I'm sorry  I have OCD-Obsessive Cruising Disorder and I like to have all my ducks

in a row ASAP..  Thanks again.

I do not have the ability to see my drink package purchase on the app. I can see UDP and shore excursions.  

Click the person icon in the app and then click “choose a different sailing” below the name of your trip. Then click “link a missing reservation” towards the middle. Enter the info and you have the sailing. You will have to click between the two reservations. It won’t allow you to combine more than one reservation at a time. 

I’ve never had a problem with my purchases through the planner. I would think even if you did have a glitch your email proof is just fine. It’s really a non issue. 

Thank you Twinmommy08.  It appears the 2 reservations are connected, although none of my purchases show up on either reservation..  I will print out the confirmation emails and hope for the best!

• Like 1

Your situation might be different, but our cruise planner purchases have been across three cabins. Even though I made the purchases for all through my login, I have to be under the cruisers cabin and name to find their specific order history.  I find it to be a completely stupid, since I was able to purchase for them when logged in as me.  Also, I have noticed that in the day I make a new cruise planner purchases, all of my past orders seem to temporarily disappear.  No clue why any programmer would have done THAT.

17 hours ago, masim17 said:

3 of my purchases don't show up in my order history.  While I do have confirmation emails I 

am predicting this will not go smoothly.  We'll see. 

I can’t find my Voom purchase. The Cruise Planner doesn’t show Voom, so I can’t click on the history.