Laundry question

KirkNC

KIRKNC.... I believe you are on the subsequent TA to Lisbon.    We'd appreaciate your comments on the conditions onboard on your current cruise, as we will join you for the next few cruises.   Thanks...DS from Fort Myers Fl.

On 3/6/2022 at 7:43 PM, DS said:

KIRKNC.... I believe you are on the subsequent TA to Lisbon.    We'd appreaciate your comments on the conditions onboard on your current cruise, as we will join you for the next few cruises.   Thanks...DS from Fort Myers Fl.

All is well onboard the Quest.  We were surprised that onboard, masks are optional for guests.  Most guests are going without.  Ship seems fairly empty.  We have been told different passenger counts with a low of 250 and a high of 350.  Food and crew have been great.  Our first exposure to a R class ship shower 🚿, tiny tiny tiny.  I can try and answer any specific questions.

2 hours ago, KirkNC said:

All is well onboard the Quest.  We were surprised that onboard, masks are optional for guests.  Most guests are going without.  Ship seems fairly empty.  We have been told different passenger counts with a low of 250 and a high of 350.  Food and crew have been great.  Our first exposure to a R class ship shower 🚿, tiny tiny tiny.  I can try and answer any specific questions.

Maybe you should post your reports on the Anyone On Board sticky? People are more likely to look there.

• Like 2

On 3/6/2022 at 8:06 AM, KirkNC said:

Yea we have used bags many times on other lines.  We are converting our cruise business from a line where we had free unlimited laundry so just trying to get the lay of the land.

We did the same thing, we switched from the same line you used to go on (I recognize your screen name from that board) over to Azamara.  It only took us one cruise to know that we were switched out for life now, you will LOVE Azamara!  

We were used to unlimited bags of laundry too from the other line, but I didn't find it too bad just having one bag per week (we were on board for 3 full weeks), we made do.  :-))

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DS said:

What, pray tell, is the "Anyone Onboard Sticky" ??

It is at the top of page - the very first posting on this board.  It’s where people who are on board have been posting about their experience as they are currently on board. It’s been helpful for those of us waiting to sail.  

12 hours ago, Lynda S said:

We did the same thing, we switched from the same line you used to go on (I recognize your screen name from that board) over to Azamara.  It only took us one cruise to know that we were switched out for life now, you will LOVE Azamara!  

We were used to unlimited bags of laundry too from the other line, but I didn't find it too bad just having one bag per week (we were on board for 3 full weeks), we made do.  :-))

Thanks, good feedback!