Sleeping situation for 3rd and 4th guest on Wonder of the Seas

Hi all Wonder of the Seas passengers!  

Can someone tell me what the sleeping arrangements are for the 3rd and 4th guests in a balcony stateroom?  Pull down bunk? Trundle bed from couch?  Pull out sofa?  I have 2 daughters, 17 and 20 who don’t like to sleep close 🙂 so trying to plan ahead!   Thanks!

10 minutes ago, bcaillier said:

Can someone tell me what the sleeping arrangements are for the 3rd and 4th guests in a balcony stateroom?  Pull down bunk? Trundle bed from couch?  Pull out sofa?  I have 2 daughters, 17 and 20 who don’t like to sleep close 🙂 so trying to plan ahead!   Thanks!

Not sure, but probably fold out couch.  Wonder probably has the ultra spacious balcony staterooms which have bunks and the cabins are much bigger.  Those tend to be expensive however.  

Most on here always seem to recommend getting two cabins for your type of situation.  With 2

daughters that age, I’d have to say I would definitely at least research out the cost differences between one and two cabins.  Often it isn’t that much more for an extra cabin, but sometimes it is a lot.  One tiny bathroom between two young ladies alone can be difficult, let alone sharing with Mom and Dad.  

Good luck with it all.  

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, bcaillier said:

Balcony for you, kids in a inside across the hall.  Price about the same.. 4 adults in one room would be a challenge at best. 

• Like 7

• 1 year later...

We always get two indoor balcony cabins for the four of us. We stay in one cabin and the adult kids stay in the other. We try to get adjoining, but sometimes they are next door to each other. We get two bathrooms that way, and since they are brother and sister, they don't fight for bathroom time 🙂

Cabin number and we can let you know.   The sleeping situation would be the easiest, while the bathroom and closet situation may not be!    Price out an interior room across the hall for 3rd/4th vs them being in the same room.

On 3/10/2022 at 7:57 PM, bcaillier said:

Wonder cabins are the same as Symphony and harmony so it will be the trundle style beds.  There are no pullmans on Wonder.  As others suggested, inside across the hall

Edited by Ourusualbeach

On 3/10/2022 at 8:29 PM, Grandma Dazzles said:

You would need to know the actual cabin number - deck plan on line shows the type of accommodations; probably sofa sleeper. 

The deck plan no longer shows the accommodation type.  It only shows the occupancy.  That changed prior to Covid.

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

As others suggested, inside across the hall

Hey, save some of those "across the hall interiors" for actual interior dwellers! Some of us prefer that outer hallway ya know. 😉

To the OP... I agree with all of the above who suggested a 2nd cabin. 4 adults (17, same thing) sharing any standard cabin with one bathroom is rough!

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Thanks, that is definitely a change from SY and HM.  do you mind sharing the cabin number

Just looked at the deck plans, and the cabin that I saw with the pullman (8226) was a JS, not a regular balcony.

Edited by orville99

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

That makes sense as Junior suites sleep 5 and the only way to do that is with the sofabed and one pullman

In the original deck plans for Wonder, cabins with a pullman bed were identified with an * :

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Edited by orville99

23 minutes ago, orville99 said:

In the original deck plans for Wonder, cabins with a pullman bed were identified with an * :

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

That identification is incorrect.  Royal stopped identifying what type of bedding was included in the rooms prior to covid.  They now only specify how many people the stateroom will sleep.  Many TA websites just cut and past from old deck plans so that information leads to a lot of confusion.  I also believe that even Royal did not update it's consumer website initially.

Here is how they are identified now.

image.png.23aa1c382642054860424f4a3d3f6b27.png

14 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Many TA websites just cut and past from old deck plans so that information leads to a lot of confusion.  I also believe that even Royal did not update it's consumer website initially.

That makes sense. I guess now one has to wander the halls of Wonder to figure out what actually is in a particular stateroom. It won't be us anytime soon as we are booked on other classes of ships all the way through 2025.

7 minutes ago, orville99 said:

That makes sense. I guess now one has to wander the halls of Wonder to figure out what actually is in a particular stateroom. It won't be us anytime soon as we are booked on other classes of ships all the way through 2025.

I do not believe that there are any Pullmans on Wonder in regular balcony rooms.  That would be a huge change from all the cabins built for Quantum class as well as Harmony and Symphony that do not have the Pullmans.  All of those cabins were from the same supplier.

On Oasis and Allure they are easily identifiable as they are in the regular balcony cabins that sleep 5.

• Like 1