does beverage package show online if picked as olife option?

piper28

Kinda wondering about an oddity that I'm finding with what I find online for my upcoming trip, and since this is our first oceania, cruise, not sure if it's normal or not.  As part of the booking, we selected the house select beverage package for the olife option (seemed a reasonable choice since it offered some discount over buying it, and we plan on upgrading it to the prestige).  Oddly though, online I'm not seeing any indication of that, and when I look at beverage packages it shows nothing purchased.  I do have the statement confirmation from oceania from my travel agent that shows it, so I'm not hugely concerned, if it doesn't show up when we get to the ship I'll take that and look for an explanation then.  Just kinda wondering if this is normal, or if it should have shown online already.

2 hours ago, piper28 said:

I do have the statement confirmation from oceania from my travel agent that shows it,

It does not show up on line. In fact, you can buy it even though you have it as an OLife perk, which is indeed weird.

As you said it shows on your statement from your TA AND it shows on your statement from Oceania (page 3 - amenities and gifts). You should have this statement as well.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CruiserFromMaine said:

I’ll confirm with my TA just to double check, though!

By all means ————— or turn to page 3 of your (emailed) Oceania Guest statement where you will find;

image.thumb.png.83f626a85ff3239f42f90edb08a85a18.png

We choose the beverage package for our "OLife" option, and it has never shown online and it gives us the ability to purchase the beverage package......but it always has shown up under amenities on our Oceania guest statement....never a problem.   Our cruise cards already have the notation of beverage package on them when we check-in and then, if we upgrade package, they make new cards for us with the appropriate notation ( a letter code on the bottom right of the card)

Thanks, just seemed a little odd to me, and as I noted, first time on Oceania for me. And yeah, when I asked me TA about it, he sent me the Oceania statement that indeed shows it under amenities and gifts, so I wasn't *too* concerned about it.  Just mean I'll wait to do the upgrade to the higher package on the ship.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, piper28 said:

Thanks, just seemed a little odd to me, and as I noted, first time on Oceania for me. And yeah, when I asked me TA about it, he sent me the Oceania statement that indeed shows it under amenities and gifts, so I wasn't *too* concerned about it.  Just mean I'll wait to do the upgrade to the higher package on the ship.

Upgrading is easy to do onboard - when we embark, if we are going to upgrade immediately, DH heads to guest services while I head up to WAVES.  By the time I have secured a table and sat down to relish being onboard, he has returned with our new cards indicating the upgraded beverage package.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, piper28 said:

If you choose the beverage package as the O Life perk you still need to wait to upgrade until you are onboard 

Just saying

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...