Are complimentary robes available on Equinox?

BillHana

We are in a simple ocean view stateroom on a low deck. We are also Captains Club elite earned from Royal Caribbean Diamond. There has been lots of discussion about robes and slippers in suites. What is available in the cheap rooms?

We were on the Equinox in November in a balcony stateroom.  We had robes, which I thought were rather heavy, so I asked our stateroom attendant if lighter robes were available.  I believe the said that lighter robes were for Aqua Class, but he was very kind and brought some for us.  Amazing service!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

I think you'll be just fine with the robes supplied in any class of cabins.  We typically book standard veranda cabins and those robes are just fine.  I wear mine to breakfast in the ocean view cafe every morning.

Hence the pure “entertainment “ value of an early cup of coffee in the buffet area.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Northern Aurora said:

While there is differing quality of robes between suites and "lower" class staterooms all will have robes.

We always book balcony cabins and I always ask for a larger robe as the ones in the cabin are not large enough for me. I then get given a fluffier, heavier one.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...