Transfer to TA

HBDave

No.  Our TA processes the paperwork for us.  Just transferred a booking 2 weeks ago and got the email from Celebrity in the morning that the request had been received.  Later that afternoon got the email stating the transfer had been made.

In our experience, if you request the transfer on board it can take the 5-7 days stated for the TA record to be updated to reflect the cruise - possibly because the on board agents close their books and process the transfers at the end of the cruise.  But if you subsequently request the transfer via email or phone call the TA receives notice pretty much immediately, as the booking is transferred at the time with the phone call / email.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I've transferred and had my agent transfer about 6 reservations in the past couple months.   My experience has been 1-2 days.      You can do it yourself at the link below but you will need your Travel Agent's registered phone number (I had to call my agent and ask because it wasn't the ones I had). 

https://rccl.secure.force.com/directtransfers/DTTCelebrity

• Thanks 1