Do Diamond benefits include internet after covid?

Diamond you get one day free. When you are onboard just click to use the coupon amount.

If you want the whole week I'm not sure which way I'm cheaper. Use the 1 day amt discount or pre buy. I just use my free day. ..well 2 days, diamond plus.

23 minutes ago, Pennstatedj said:

Today Royal cam out with a sale, $15.99 per day for internet. Is that better that on the ship for diamond.

Assuming that's for Surf, you are better off buying on board - it's only ~$2/day more and your D discount is like $26. Plus on board you can skip the first day. 

• Like 1

I just cancelled and rebooked my Voom Surf and Stream for an upcoming TA because the pricing was 45% off onboard (so they say) but I did save a lot.  We get 3 devices of S and S (need that 3rd one for business purposes) and it went from $755.44 to $570.92.  Not too bad!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JanMD said:

Are there packages 200 minutes, etc anymore?

No. The shortest period you can usually get is a continuous 24 hour period. You should be able to get a one time period of about 15 minutes (of Stream) free when you click on the Play/App store in the app on a mobile device. Sometimes they offer an hour at the end of the cruise at reduced rates (for folks to check in for a flights, etc).

Edited by Biker19

9 hours ago, JanMD said:

Interesting just booked a cruise. How things have changed. Any other advice for people with wanting limited internet. Are there packages 200 minutes, etc anymore?

You can buy a 24-hour period for roughly $25-$30 on board.  It's a consecutive 24-hour period of time, like from noon on Monday until noon on Tuesday.

Have similar issue and could use advice.  On 12 day cruise with 4 sea days and $20/day for Surf and Stream.  Diamond so one free day.  Are there cheaper alternatives for almost daily access?  Thank you for your input.

2 hours ago, docsneeze said:

Have similar issue and could use advice.  On 12 day cruise with 4 sea days and $20/day for Surf and Stream.  Diamond so one free day.  Are there cheaper alternatives for almost daily access?  Thank you for your input.

not really.  There are a lot of threads on here about what to do so I won't rehash them.  We just get it.  We already assume it will be one of our expenses.  We are diamond as well.  I personally think 1.  the price now for surf and stream is outrageous.  There is zero reason to charge this much.  2.  Diamond class 24 hour shouldn't be continuous.  It is a useless perk for those of us who like staying connected. 

• Like 1