Adventure of the Seas Grand Suite Perks

Has anyone been on Adventure lately and can tell me the suite perks associated with the Grand Suite? My husband and I booked this suite for a 5 night Bermuda cruise to celebrate my sister’s birthday. It’s to be with her and I do realize the perks on this ship for this suite are few. I am used to sky class on Celebrity and grand or star on Anthem. Don’t get me wrong, this cruise is to celebrate with her. I just need to know what Is included and what is not. My husband and I will be diamond which adds to our perks. The only info I can find is on cruise critic from 2017. Thanks for any recent info.

28 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

It hasn’t changed since then. 

Incorrect in 2017 grand suites had reserved seats for ice show and other entertainment areas , that doesn’t exist currently, other than that I agree.

10 minutes ago, George C said:

Incorrect in 2017 grand suites had reserved seats for ice show and other entertainment areas , that doesn’t exist currently, other than that I agree.

On some ships, that is returning.  Have you been on Adventure recently?  I haven't, so I can't say definitely about Adventure.

Just now, Merion_Mom said:

On some ships, that is returning.  Have you been on Adventure recently?  I haven't, so I can't say definitely about Adventure.

No , I have haven’t read anyone saying it has returned, hopefully you are correct and this perk is coming back, I know it wasn’t on allure a few months ago.

The Key, D+, Pinnacle and suite reserved seating is back on Navigator.  It is available in the theater (on second level) and in Studio B.  BTW Navigator has the BEST ice show I have ever seen on a Royal ship.  It is aptly named Iskate Reach for the Stars.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, frank808 said:

The Key, D+, Pinnacle and suite reserved seating is back on Navigator.  It is available in the theater (on second level) and in Studio B.  BTW Navigator has the BEST ice show I have ever seen on a Royal ship.  It is aptly named Iskate Reach for the Stars.  

Very glad to hear that hopefully all the royal ships will follow, love navigator it was our first grand suite and have sailed her 3 times , I’ve never seen a ice show we didn’t like.

• 2 weeks later...

Also going on Adventure.  Previously on it and found the suite perks poor.  We had no suite sun deck.  Just stadium seating in the bright sun- not for those who prefer shade- The suite lounge, was a portable area with a make shift bar- nothing like the newer classes of ships.  No suite restaurant available.  You can have daily breakfast in a specialty restaurant- but not the same.  

We did like more room and found other perks poor.

Edited by Cruise a holic