Return to Liberty… LIVE B2B 3/25/22

MeganGC1983

29 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

It would have to be a b2b 

I think that would be too much work for such short cruises with packing and unpacking and what not. But I know some people like that, it’s just not for me.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

My parents tried to make me right handed but it didn’t take. I kept putting the fork in the left hand. What they should’ve done was make me a pitcher.

The importance of left handed pitching didn’t come up until high school when my geometry teacher was the pitching coach. I gave it a try but the first time someone hit a line drive at my head…I was done. I caught it. I don’t know how I caught it…but I saved my life.

Our youngest son is left handed as was my MIL.  

12 minutes ago, blarko said:

I think that would be too much work for such short cruises with packing and unpacking and what not. But I know some people like that, it’s just not for me.

If you book the same cabin for both cruises, no additional packing/unpacking is required.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, blarko said:

But if you could have the same cabin for both, that would make it work. Only need to unpack once. 🙂

I see @cruisemom2 agrees with me! 😁

Edited by SenatorsFan
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, blarko said:

Yeah it would have to be same cabin. That would probably be a 3 and a 4 so basically a 7 day cruise. 

But yeah everything Megan went through for this.....driving, parking, flying, uber, hotel, airport shuttle, port shuttle.....And then you get to that port that reminds me of Mardi Gras....but it's Liberty....and it's three days. Not me. Couldn't do it.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Yeah it would have to be same cabin. That would probably be a 3 and a 4 so basically a 7 day cruise. 

But yeah everything Megan went through for this.....driving, parking, flying, uber, hotel, airport shuttle, port shuttle.....And then you get to that port that reminds me of Mardi Gras....but it's Liberty....and it's three days. Not me. Couldn't do it.

I believe she is doing B2B 3 day then 4 day so it is really like a 7 day.  Hey she's young, she's a trooper!

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

I believe she is doing B2B 3 day then 4 day so it is really like a 7 day.  Hey she's young, she's a trooper!

That would be fine. But if she's leaving tomorrow or Monday it doesn't seem worth the hassle.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

That would be fine. But if she's leaving tomorrow or Monday it doesn't seem worth the hassle.

She's doing a B2B. I made her do it for the reasons mentioned above! 😁

Edited by Jamman54
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

This is where retired Floridians have a huge advantage.  We sometimes add a pre-cruise hotel in Cocoa Beach to a four-night cruise to add to the fun, but usually a three hour drive to the port is well worth it for a short cruise.  Then we go to the welcome show the first night and can hardly believe our ears when we hear where people have come from for those four nights.

• Like 2

Saw a bunch of stuff. Got asked to buy stuff. I did get a beer. Cruise Director Dustin said to not walk north of Shirley St. took a picture and went on. 🤷🏼‍♀️😆 After not getting shot in Oklahoma, I mean, I feeling lucky. 

D065D79C-D996-4AC0-AFCC-DBD4338D3319.jpeg

C6FD3EF5-EF6C-4A74-805A-669E8517DBE7.jpeg

3AB17271-84B8-4D3A-A453-430FD3838914.jpeg

914DF5C2-D711-4FEB-B9A5-A17EDD46F539.jpeg

2913AF20-DBD1-41B2-AE90-92E535FA3AB3.jpeg

6EEF9255-6965-44BA-96AB-AA2EBB6629C1.jpeg

E7DBC195-5638-4049-9E33-4F951D5B4E62.jpeg

D086B5B8-4AF5-4329-9592-F6B0FEC12F9E.jpeg

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

They sailed Friday, not sure what the "big" deal is.....time off is time off and she works from home!

Not a big deal. Just a comment that is really irrelevant now since we found out she's on for 7 days not 3.

• Like 4