First B2B, does folio carry over to the next voyage?

justafem

I'm doing my first back to back (go me!).  Anyhow, I have almost enough in onboard to cover my grats, coffee card and internet on the first voyage (I'll be $8 short), but have LOTS of onboard for my second voyage.  Will the folio carry over for #2, or will I have to pay the balance and start over?  

We want to take advantage of the specialty dining on the first night for the bottle of wine, since we only have princess plus on the second leg.  Don't get me wrong, I'll pay the extra, but if I don't have to and it'll carry over...Well, you understand.  

So, will I be paying or using the onboard from the second cruise?  

Thanks so much!

Pretty sure the 2 will be combined.  Often, I have booked a 14 nighter only to find that my mini bar privileges (as an Elite) were split because, officially, it was 2 x 7 nighters.  My account, however, was for 14 days.  I am waiting with interest to see whether my 14 day Regal in September (officially 2 x 7 nighters) will get me the 14 day onboard credit ($250) as a shareholder or 2 x $100.  Either way, I am sure that you can sort it through Customer Services onboard on Day 1.

9 hours ago, justafem said:

I'm doing my first back to back (go me!).  Anyhow, I have almost enough in onboard to cover my grats, coffee card and internet on the first voyage (I'll be $8 short), but have LOTS of onboard for my second voyage.  Will the folio carry over for #2, or will I have to pay the balance and start over?  

We want to take advantage of the specialty dining on the first night for the bottle of wine, since we only have princess plus on the second leg.  Don't get me wrong, I'll pay the extra, but if I don't have to and it'll carry over...Well, you understand.  

Thanks so much!

It will carry over for both cruises.We are currently on Sky on the second leg of a btbtb and everything from the first cruise carried over.

Yes. Balance from the first leg will carry over to the 2nd leg. On final disembarkation you will have one summary invoice for the total time on board. There are no payments due at the end of the 1st leg. Important you follow your on board account frequently in case of errors. This can be done on your smart device plus there are other methods such as asking for a folio print out. 

2 hours ago, barriedavis said:

... I am waiting with interest to see whether my 14 day Regal in September (officially 2 x 7 nighters) will get me the 14 day onboard credit ($250) as a shareholder or 2 x $100.  Either way, I am sure that you can sort it through Customer Services onboard on Day 1.

You can go into the cruise personalizer right now and see how the shareholder credit has been applied. It's in the Payments section for each cruise:

image.png.af56645c80efc2ded4bdecc359b80dbb.png

And you'll see an entry like this under Credits:

image.png.5975039943763d6f2ec7b1a2f61679a2.png

Edited by beg3yrs

2 hours ago, barriedavis said:

Pretty sure the 2 will be combined.  Often, I have booked a 14 nighter only to find that my mini bar privileges (as an Elite) were split because, officially, it was 2 x 7 nighters.  My account, however, was for 14 days.  I am waiting with interest to see whether my 14 day Regal in September (officially 2 x 7 nighters) will get me the 14 day onboard credit ($250) as a shareholder or 2 x $100.  Either way, I am sure that you can sort it through Customer Services onboard on Day 1.

OBC for all of our cruises has been given based on your bookings. If we book as two 7 day cruises, we receive $100 shareholder OBC for each cruise. We always figure what all the OBC and price of segments  versus just one  booking and then book one with best deal. We have military to also factor in

• Like 1

3 hours ago, barriedavis said:

I am waiting with interest to see whether my 14 day Regal in September (officially 2 x 7 nighters) will get me the 14 day onboard credit ($250) as a shareholder or 2 x $100.  Either way, I am sure that you can sort it through Customer Services onboard on Day 1.

Shareholder's OBC.

Two booking numbers  one for each 7 day leg and you will receive $100 OBC for each at the start of each segment. You will not receive $250 if you have two booking numbers.

One booking number for the 14 days you will receive $250 OBC at the start of the the first leg. Nothing after that.

Really nothing to sort out. 

• Like 1

This is new to me. 

I have done several B2B on Celebrity, and they close the account at the end of the first leg, start new on the second leg. 

So, I have to ask, am I going to be shorted my Elite bar set up on leg 2?

Even though booked at separate times, and with separate booking numbers, they seem to be treated as one cruise by Princess according to this thread.

TIA. 

47 minutes ago, seattlecruiser said:

So if I have unused non-refundable OBC remaining from the first leg, can i use that for purchases on the second leg?

It did for us but just ask at the passenger service desk and they will let you know.   

51 minutes ago, EatonDoolittle said:

This is new to me. 

I have done several B2B on Celebrity, and they close the account at the end of the first leg, start new on the second leg. 

So, I have to ask, am I going to be shorted my Elite bar set up on leg 2?

Even though booked at separate times, and with separate booking numbers, they seem to be treated as one cruise by Princess according to this thread.

TIA. 

You will get a mini bar set up for each segment no matter if booked as two 7 day  cruises or booking as a 14 day cruise that can be sold as two 7 day cruise’s   The 2 segments will also be listed twice in the history section in your My Personalizer 

Edited by coo359a2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, barriedavis said:

Carried over for our Sky Princess 21 day over Christmas & New Year 2022.

Cheers

20 hours ago, justafem said:

Thanks so much!

Yes…I was on a B2B on the Majestic in February & everything carried over to the next cruise. 

Tom😀