Due to recent updates to Royal Caribbean’s Healthy Return to Service Guidelines, original stateroom is no longer available

MACE

Just got this email today regarding my 4/23/22 Cruise on the Symphony and Interior Cabin 4V 8442 with Virtual Balcony:

Action Required

• Please review the information below regarding Royal Caribbean’s latest update for your upcoming sailing.
  • Due to recent updates to Royal Caribbean’s Healthy Return to Service Guidelines, they are needing to make changes to how guests are spaced out onboard to ensure proper distancing.
  • Because of this update your original stateroom is no longer available, however you will be relocated to a complimentary upgraded stateroom.
  • As you can imagine, with many staterooms affected, updating your stateroom assignment may take some time, even up to the date of your sailing. 
    • Because of this, you should refer to your reservation directly on the Royal Caribbean website for the most up to date information.

Curious to see what that complimentary upgraded stateroom will be?

Edited by MACE

6 minutes ago, MACE said:

Just got this email today regarding my 4/23/22 Cruise on the Symphony and Interior Cabin 4V 8442 with Virtual Balcony:

Action Required

• Please review the information below regarding Royal Caribbean’s latest update for your upcoming sailing.
  • Due to recent updates to Royal Caribbean’s Healthy Return to Service Guidelines, they are needing to make changes to how guests are spaced out onboard to ensure proper distancing.
  • Because of this update your original stateroom is no longer available, however you will be relocated to a complimentary upgraded stateroom.
  • As you can imagine, with many staterooms affected, updating your stateroom assignment may take some time, even up to the date of your sailing. 
    • Because of this, you should refer to your reservation directly on the Royal Caribbean website for the most up to date information.

Curious to see what that complimentary upgraded stateroom will be?

I had many Clients who were given balconies.

I was on SY a week ago and all the forward  inside rooms were closed off and used for new crew that were boarding and for crew having to quarantine 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, FTLCruiseGal said:

When will you know?  Is the new room in your cruise planner?  Inquiring minds want to know…..

Just checked: Still shows Interior Cabin 4V 8442 with Virtual Balcony:

5 hours ago, Jimbo said:

You would think by now, all this quarantining would be done with by now, when will it end? Really messing up a lot of people plans/vacations.

These are new crewmembers that are coming onboard. They have to quarantine before they start work. 

• Like 1

My friend just got that for an upcoming cruise this week. Took a day I think (at most 2) for him to get his room. Went from obstructed balc on odyssey to one that's not. 

Kinda mad cuz I laughed at him that my lift and shift ended with a better room. Now he's a deck above me but got $50 obc for the "trouble".

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Just got my upgraded cabin assignment to 6D Ocean View Balcony Port Side 12160. Interesting how this happened today: Still showed original 4V Interior with Virtual Balcony #8442 this afternoon before I called C&A to ensure they saw the reference in their system re: the upgrade. Luis said yes, but it could still take to check-in at the port to get my new cabin assignment. After I got off the phone with him, I decided to do check-in online (waited this long because I still haven't received my renewed Passport Book in the mail (used my Birth Certificate/Driver's License option to check-in)), and after doing online check-in, I immediately saw the new cabin assignment upgrade to the balcony

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1